Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Re: Speed of Jason McDonald Trophy Cheat?

Aug 27, 2010

Yeah, I only have CoD4, MGS4, and RE5 as far as shooters go. I'm not uber obsessed with it like everybody else. The only other stuff I play really is GoW and AC. Silent Hill....random stuff. I used to play racing games a lot too, but not really anymore. Don't ever play sports games. I guess I'm just more of an action gamer. I like something with a solid story too so I can really get into it. That's one of the reason.....among many others why I'm such a huge GoW fan.

Photobucket
Message 71 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Aug 27, 2010

I'm not much for RACAN either.

~How goes progress?

Message 72 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Aug 28, 2010

just doit on easy with no costume to be sure. not hard

Message 73 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Aug 28, 2010

GodModeGOD wrote:

I'm not much for RACAN either.

~How goes progress?

Anyway......you're gonna be mad but I still  haven't played any more lol. I've been meaning to. I had a friend over last night, worked tonight, and then I'm goin to see my grandpa for the weekend. So not a whole lot of time at the moment. I'm gonna make sure to do some either sunday when I get home or on monday though. I gotta get as far as I can, anyway.

Photobucket
Message 74 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Aug 29, 2010

*shakes head*

~I do hope for news of progress in our next exchange

Message 75 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Aug 31, 2010

Yep, a little bit. I'm in the room with the hidden passage way under the water. So not too far. But just a lot of garb spamming on the cerberus seeds in that handle room. I was able to get one cerberus into the water, but had to do a lot of air grabbing and super pluming and stuff on the other one. I couldn't quite get it into the water. Got close a couple times though. Same stuff as always with the minotaurs. Air throwing. 

Photobucket
Message 76 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Aug 31, 2010

I look foward to proper coverage.

(Breeder) Getting them into the water should be easy.  Especially one-on-one.  Offscreen abuse antics (be it bounce or launch)...once they are off their feet, you can 's,t' (for t1), t0/t3, T, etc. then juggle or OH *and redirect them over the side using the left analog as can only be done with GoW1's version of 'Slam'*.  With practice, you won't have trouble getting it off its feet or controlling where you put it.

Message 77 of 77 (22 Views)
0 Likes