Reply
Highlighted
Sep 04 2009
By: GrimReaper4383 Umbrella Scientist 13761 posts
Offline

Release Date 11/10/09

15 replies 17 views Edited Sep 4, 2009

has it been confirmed yet? cuz, i dont think it's a good idea. since, modern warfare 2 is the same date.

Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987
XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383
Message 1 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4583 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 4, 2009

I dont think it has yet. All I know of is "This Holiday Season"

18V Sig
Message 2 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/18/2006
Offline
195 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 4, 2009

This is the date Gamestop gave me when i reserved it but we all know how that could change....

Message 3 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/20/2006
Offline
6086 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 5, 2009

i don't think it's the right date, due to uncharted 2, MW2, being so close to that date, it's more likey 11/25/09 ..or 12/12/09



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/04/2009
Offline
462 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 6, 2009

said in the holidays

sig 7
Message 5 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
6880 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 6, 2009

I'm waiting for the PSblog to post a official date.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
1188 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 6, 2009

I'm sure it will be announced soon. my guess is late this month they will tell us when. but for now its just the holliday season.

Cheezit12 sig

Message 7 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/04/2008
Offline
4569 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 7, 2009

 


GrimReaper4383 wrote:

has it been confirmed yet? cuz, i dont think it's a good idea. since, modern warfare 2 is the same date.


 

According to IGN, that is the release date for God of War Collection.  I don't think it matters, seeing as God of War and Call of Duty are of two totally unrelated genres.

 

Message 8 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4583 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 7, 2009

P-Noozi wrote:

 


GrimReaper4383 wrote:

has it been confirmed yet? cuz, i dont think it's a good idea. since, modern warfare 2 is the same date.


 

According to IGN, that is the release date for God of War Collection.  I don't think it matters, seeing as God of War and Call of Duty are of two totally unrelated genres.

 


Yes but CoD is uber popular (for some reason) and Millions of gamers buy those games. So some people would probably pic CoD no matter how bad Activision screws them up the hole with price of the game (AV wants it to rise) and price of DLC

18V Sig
Message 9 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/19/2009
Offline
1188 posts
 

Re: Release Date 11/10/09

Sep 7, 2009

 


Kratos276 wrote:

P-Noozi wrote:

 


GrimReaper4383 wrote:

has it been confirmed yet? cuz, i dont think it's a good idea. since, modern warfare 2 is the same date.


 

According to IGN, that is the release date for God of War Collection.  I don't think it matters, seeing as God of War and Call of Duty are of two totally unrelated genres.

 


Yes but CoD is uber popular (for some reason) and Millions of gamers buy those games. So some people would probably pic CoD no matter how bad Activision screws them up the hole with price of the game (AV wants it to rise) and price of DLC


 

yeah I've got to say I am not the biggest CoD fan and I dont know why ppl are. ppl got so ripped off by the DLCs for CoD5 it was rediculous. and yet ppl still buy them. sheesh.

 

Cheezit12 sig

Message 10 of 16 (17 Views)
Reply
0 Likes