Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: Chubear Survivor 2570 posts

Question: Was there ever a Spear & Shield weapon in GoW?

3 replies 217 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

If so, could anyone tell me which GoW they're in? I could have sworn there was a Spartan type Spear 'n Shield in GoW3 but in my re-play I couldn't find it.  I'm sure I have used a spear n shield in GoW. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11168 posts

Re: Question: Was there ever a Spear & Shield weapon in GoW?

Nov 15, 2012

You'll find the spear and shield combo by playing through God of War: Ghost of Sparta. This weapon set is a useful asset in certain cases, as some enemies will be placed out of range, making the blocking/throwing mechanic needed.

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2570 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Thank you for the reply & info. I've not realy played the PSP versions but I was sure there was a spear/sheild combo in the console version of the games. Am I wrong on this?

Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Chubear wrote:

Thank you for the reply & info. I've not realy played the PSP versions but I was sure there was a spear/sheild combo in the console version of the games. Am I wrong on this?

I believe there was a part in GoW2  during one of the flashbacks but that could be wrong. There is a spear and shield combo in the new Ascension however so if you can't find the old one at least you can look forward to the new one. :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes