Sep 22 2009
By: agentsmith007 First Son 4 posts

NO god of war collection for the uk- thanks Sony

24 replies 7 views Edited Sep 22, 2009

As a big God of War fan fron the UK, it really annoys me that  we either have to wait or import the collection and have to pay well over the RRP for it.

If anyone at Santa Monica or Sony are reading this, I and many UK fans feel very let down by you again, why is there months of delays to release it in the UK region?

And please dont give me the usual response that the different regions have different issues blah blah blah, I for one answered your email questions and was one of the milliions who asked for this collection.

Santa Monica and Sony thanks for nothing, while Americans can have the beauty of the first 2 in 720p over christmas we have to wait untill a 2010 release and as the 3rd one is out in march that doesnt leave much playing time between the two releases, so you had better release it damn early or forget it.......

Hopefully the UK will bite back one day Sony and teach you a lesson.....THIS IS BECOMING A REGULAR ISSUE.

A very pissed off Gamer

Message 1 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: NO god of war collection for the uk- thanks Sony

Sep 22, 2009

wow bruv where did you find this info??? im from UK London, are you serious about this?... is there a link??? 

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 2 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Sep 22, 2009

Wow! 1st post and its a huge rant! I would be pissed as well if it were my country. Looks like you'll have to wait a little longer. January is the earliest.

Linky

I AM WHAT THE GODS HAVE MADE ME! *BITCH SLAPS STATUE* LMAO!
countdown to release date of God of War III in North America
Message 3 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Sep 22, 2009

i am going to import it, i think i will have to spend about 60 euros

sig 7
Message 4 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Sep 22, 2009

agentsmith007 wrote:

As a big God of War fan fron the UK, it really annoys me that  we either have to wait or import the collection and have to pay well over the RRP for it.

If anyone at Santa Monica or Sony are reading this, I and many UK fans feel very let down by you again, why is there months of delays to release it in the UK region?

And please dont give me the usual response that the different regions have different issues blah blah blah, I for one answered your email questions and was one of the milliions who asked for this collection.

Santa Monica and Sony thanks for nothing, while Americans can have the beauty of the first 2 in 720p over christmas we have to wait untill a 2010 release and as the 3rd one is out in march that doesnt leave much playing time between the two releases, so you had better release it damn early or forget it.......

Hopefully the UK will bite back one day Sony and teach you a lesson.....THIS IS BECOMING A REGULAR ISSUE.

A very pissed off Gamer

It's not like EU has never got anything early. The Home beta was given to EU first. They also have better contest than NA. MAG is a good example. They had a contest to see who can make the best War speech and the winner gets their speech in the MAG trailer. Another conest was in Home where the winner recieved a PSP-3000. NA did not see these contest at all. EU also recieved the KZ2 demo and Home spaces+ clothes weeks befoer NA. Not to mention the fact that EU usually gets update a day earlier.

Oh yeah didn't you guys just have a playstation prize draw contest

....and a SingStar contest?

NA gamers complained just like you just did and got over it. You might want to talk to the SCE about this instead of Sony as a whole.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Sep 22, 2009

QCVic wrote:

agentsmith007 wrote:

A very pissed off Gamer

It's not like EU has never got anything early. The Home beta was given to EU first. They also have better contest than NA. MAG is a good example. They had a contest to see who can make the best War speech and the winner gets their speech in the MAG trailer. Another conest was in Home where the winner recieved a PSP-3000. NA did not see these contest at all. EU also recieved the KZ2 demo and Home spaces+ clothes weeks befoer NA. Not to mention the fact that EU usually gets update a day earlier.

NA gamers complained just like you just did and got over it. You might want to talk to the SCE about this instead of Sony as a whole.

yee i guess we got our fare share of the goods... ok sry for asking this here, but will the collections be region free? if so i just might import it.

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 6 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Sep 22, 2009

QCVic wrote:

agentsmith007 wrote:

A very pissed off Gamer

very good points & examples

18V Sig
Message 7 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
828 posts

Sep 23, 2009

just import it like i am man its gonna cost me like an extra 40 - 50 bucks to import it but i dont care coz i really love GOW  but i will say Sony europe is shocking when it comes to games and other stuff thank god for no region locks

Photobucket
Message 8 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Sep 23, 2009

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

agentsmith007 wrote:

A very pissed off Gamer

very good points & examples

Indeed. I would say import it. Sorry iif it costs a little more, you could also wait.

Cheezit12 sig

Message 9 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 23, 2009

does anyone know a good and safe importing site?

Message 10 of 25 (7 Views)
0 Likes