Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2011
By: docx9 First Son 3 posts

Has anyone gotten 100% trophies in GOW Collections?

11 replies 239 views Edited Sep 17, 2011

I've been thinking for a while; In GOW3 once you got 100% trophies there waw a link to a website that was a preview to Ghost of Sparta.  I was thinking that if you get 100% percent trophies in GOW Collections you might get a link to a site to preview a new GOW game.  With all the rumors of GOW4 lately, there might be something.  So has anybbody actually done it?  I'm going to try when I get the noney saved up, but has anyone been able to and know for sure?

Message 1 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Has anyone gotten 100% trophies in GOW Collections?

Sep 17, 2011

Or even GOW Origins.

Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Sep 17, 2011

Got 100% in the first collection within 2 Days...

Number one took around 5 hours collecting everything but didn't make the cut for the trophy for 5 hours, the second time i collected nothing and skipped a bunch of stuff and got 3 hours. Challenge of the gods something under 1 hour. God of war 2 was probably something around 5 hours, I really don't remember the Challenge of the Titans though. Take note that I have played the first 2 many times on the PS2.

God of war Origins has yet to come to my country. We get it the 29th.

Message 3 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Sep 19, 2011

^This should be the case for the average player.

Message 4 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Sep 23, 2011

So very true. The trophies lack a certain level of difficulty. I really wish they would add some harder ones, personaly I think they should all have a timed challenge trophy like the first one did.

Message 5 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Oct 8, 2011

The problem with that being that the time was far too lenient.  One could do everything else and have time to spare while obtaining the trophy without too much effort.  Asking for a two hour speedrun (completely doable *less than an hour is the record in GoW1*) might be pushing it.  I'd prefer 02:30:00, but 3:00:00 seems more to code with just fast enough to get players moving a bit.  Of course, allowing DB takes away the encouragement to learn the tricks for getting faster times.  No matter.

Coming up with harder trophies wouldn't be too difficult.  They're more like selling points.

Message 6 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 9, 2011

i am actually working on getting the "Challenge to the Gods" and "Master of Arms" trophy in "Ghost of Sparta" and i dont know how u go about getting it. do u go through ghost arena to earn "Master of Arms"?

btw actually working on GOW Collection, but more like focused on each GOW in story order; does Chain of Olyimpus and Ghost of Sparta is in between story arc of 1 and 2?

Message 7 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6737 posts

Oct 10, 2011

FireKungFuHero wrote:

i am actually working on getting the "Challenge to the Gods" and "Master of Arms" trophy in "Ghost of Sparta" and i dont know how u go about getting it. do u go through ghost arena to earn "Master of Arms"?

btw actually working on GOW Collection, but more like focused on each GOW in story order; does Chain of Olyimpus and Ghost of Sparta is in between story arc of 1 and 2?

I believe that Chains of Olympus happens before God of War 1 (as a prequel) and Ghost of Sparta happens between God of War 1 and God of War 2.

............but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Message 8 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 10, 2011

Story Order

God of War: Chains of Olympus

God of War 1

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

God of War 2

God of War 3

The best order to play in is by release date for the way the story is set out, eg. God of War 1 assumes the player has no idea who kratos is and why people fear him, you slowly learn about his past and come to terms who Kratos is.

Release Order

God of War 1

God of War 2

God of War: Betrayal

God of War: Chains of Olympus

God of War 3

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Betrayal doesn't contribute to the story by much, you can just ignore it unless you feel the need to play them all.

Message 9 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6737 posts

Oct 11, 2011

ahhh I forgot about Betrayal!

Still, cool that I got 'em in the correct order!

Thanks for the response Nuttro!

Message 10 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes