Jan 07 2013
By: REDWINGS_77 First Son 1 posts

God of War saga Omega edition

1 replies 269 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

I want to buy omega edition and I can't see it in any where in Turkey or Europe. Will there be an option for that internet or other. If not I`m going to buy normal edition of saga any help will be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
56 posts

Re: God of War saga Omega edition

Jan 18, 2013

I'm in the US and was trying everything to find this edition. That Kratos statue looks so amazing!!! Unfortunately it was mainly released in the Latin American regions with a leak that supposedly its going to be (or maybe already most of the websites I read were not updated recently) sold in some European regions. Point is I was really bummed and couldn't find anywhere until I found a listing for it on Ebay and got it for $200 which I found was the rough price anywhere else so I don't feel cheated on the price.

Try Ebay, Craigslist, or some other website that will ship internationally and see if someone is selling theirs. Since the edition came out in November you won't be able to find it at any retailer store. The people at my closest Gamestop didn't even know about it when I first asked them so it's definately going to be hard to find.

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)
0 Likes