I'm trying to put together a list of all the bonus costumes from each game and accurate stats for them. I found a list on the wiki page but it's not specific in some stats and may be innacuate. Can anyone tweak this list appropriately?
God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Spud of War (Costume) - Infinite Magic and more health.
- McKratos (Costume) - Increased Strength and less health.
- Mime of War (Costume) - Increased Red Orbs and less health.
God of War
- Chef of War (Costume) - 3X as many Blue Orbs, +50% more Green Orbs. All other statistics remain untouched.
- Bubbles (Costume) - 3X as many Green Orbs, More Blue Orbs. Damage Reduction.
- Tycoonius (Costume) - 4X as many Red Orbs, Great Reduction in strength and defence.
- Dairy Bastard (Costume) -2X as many Orbs collected overall. Kratos only does half as much damage. Also gives infinite magic
- Ares Armor (Costume) - 2X as many orbs. Does 2X as much damage, and receives less damage.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- Kratos Legionnaire (Costume) - 2X all orbs, half cost on all magic, armor increased by 4X, 2X damage with Arms of Sparta.
- Grave Digger (Costume) - Useable only in the Combat Arena.
- Ghost of Sparta (Costume) - 4X Fire Meter regeneration, armor reduced by half, enemies drop Green Orbs when hit.
- God Armor (Costume) - Damage taken reduced, increased Fire Meter regeneration, enemies drop Red Orbs when hit.
- Robotos (Costume) - Increased combo time, Blades of Athena and Arms of Sparta damage reduced by half, magic costs doubled, enemies drop Blue Orbs when hit.
- Deimos (Costume) - Increased damage with Arms of Sparta, reduced damage with Blades of Athena, armor is reduced, magic costs lowered.
God of War II
- Cod of War (Costume) - 200% increase in orbs.
- Hydra Armor (Costume) - 200% increase in orbs, 200% armor, 50% strength.
- Dark Odyssey (Costume) - Great increase in red orbs, 200% strength. 50% armor.
- Athena (Costume) - Massive increase in green and blue orbs, 200% increase in red orbs. Small decrease in armor.
- Hercules (Costume) - 200% strength, 50% armor..
- General Kratos (Costume) - Increase in red orbs, reduction in all other orbs and stats obtained.
- God of War Armour - All stats are doubled.
God of War III
- Apollo (costume) - 50% damage dealt, 50% damage taken.
- Phantom of Chaos (Costume) - 500% increase in orb value.
- Forgotten Warrior - 25% damage taken.
- Dominus (Costume) - Deals 200% damage, takes 50% damage and 200% increase in orb value.
- Morpheus Armor - 200% increase in orb value.
- Fear Kratos - 400% damage dealt and taken.
- Deimos (Costume) - Deals enhanced combat damage, increases 400% Health, Magic and Rage Orbs. 100% decrease in red orbs.
The gods overestimate themselves.
Yeah that just got censored because of this site's censors. Kinda strange that they would censor that here IMO. It's stat accuracy I'm looking for. For example, how much the strength is increased and how much the health is decreased for the McKratos costume or how much the red orbs are increased and how much the health is decreased for the Mime of War in CoO.
The gods overestimate themselves.
I suppose I could offer you help with this if you like.
Just to get a start, you may want to note how costumes alter the setting AFTER difficulty does. Maybe explain how it all works, but I suppose that's too much work. At any rate, even I can't give you exact percentiles all of the time with some titles not telling you a number of things even in the guides, but this is what I can offer:
Spud of War
MP: 50-100% *?*
Mime of War
MP: 100-300% *?*
Those with question marks are uncertain and with asterisks, I never finished testing them. Even with dificulty settings on that game, I had to do testing thanks to the guide not giving me even that much.
I don't have the copypasta readily available nor even the guide before me, so I'll just glance at your coverage. *does so*
You should be more specific about "Damage Reduction". Ares Armor is a simple case because it is a vanilla 200 (all stats are as such). The 'great reduction in strength and defense' is vague and incorrect. Tycoonius has 2x damage (200%), but comes paired with 25% Armor (4x damage taken). *would have had 200/100 collisions on VH if you could use him there*
NOTE: You might also tell the player that on GoW1 and GoWII, low Armor means high collision damage. Not that I expect many to know what the Hell that means. There are cases where Power % doesn't affect attacks and Armor % doesn't make foe attacks hurt us more. But that's outside the scope of this effort, I take it.
NOTE2: If I feel like it, I might search out old copypasta of mine about the exact values for all of them (on Normal as you prefer them).
Pro - EXP orbs with each hit, 2x fire regen?
Con - N/A
Pro - Magic price reduced to 25%, 200% Power with AoS?
Con - N/A
Pro - MP orb drops with each hit, Extended Combo Meter reset time
Con - Magic costs 2x more per cast
Pro - Magic price reduced to 50%, 200% AoS damage
Con - N/A
Ghost of Sparta
Pro - HP orb per hit, 4x fire regen
Con - N/A
Pro - When at 0HP, you return to 200HP and nuke the screen for instant kills. New moveset. Also, taunts assigned to d-pad. Does not need to use grabs to finish off any foe. Cannot be grabbed, petrified, etc.
Con - Not usable outside arena, cannot grab
DO is noted as 500% EXP. Athena's "massive" increase is 500%. The Armor is at 66%. Hercules Power % is 150. GK's increase in EXP is to 500%. Power and Armor are at 50%. HP, MP and RP are at 25%.
Don't represent Apollo's damage reduction in a way opposite of the rest of your listings. Notice the wording. 50% less damage taken versus saying 200% Armor. You do this with a few others. At any rate, he's a nerf tank. I cannot, regrettably, correct everything aobut the Deimos listing, but I can tell you it is not 100% EXP loss. It is very low, but you still get EXP worth from collection of orbs (just takes a great deal of them to reach even 1 unit). Be it 1% or something lower, it is not 0%. That's worth clarifying. Obviously EXP bonuses are not altered by this as they are not 'orbs' (you just get a flat rate).