First Son
4 posts

Re: God of War III Demo Help

Dec 15, 2009

I have the same problem with my code from Amazon. I just finished emailing playstation.com (customer support) to see what they can say/do. Just wanted to add another voice to this ongoing issue; hopefully Sony will see the number of people with identical issues and get there act together (but i'm won't be holding my breath).

Message 21 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 15, 2009

*************ANSWER****************

I called the 800 number on the voucher code. Playstation is aware that none of the codes are valid. She said to email the network here: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/ask    and input the contact info, your code#, and a brief description of the problem and the error that you are receiving(for me it was along the lines of "Code is invalid or out of date blah blah blah." Whatever. She said that they would get back to me with an updated code when the solution is solved.

This is pretty sad being that I beat God of War I years ago so I was only buying it for GOW II and the Demo.

Message 22 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
440 posts

Dec 15, 2009

I got the God of War Collection the other day, and I was excited for the God of War 3 demo that came with it so I entered the code to download the demo and I am absolutely positive that I am entering it in correctly but no matter what I do it says the code is invalid. It specifically says on the voucher thing that the code is valid until the launch of God of War 3. I really hope that this problem is fixed soon! I would really like to play the demo as I am unbelievably excited for God of War 3! Please fix this ASAP Sony!! A lot of people seem to be having this problem also, so it is OBVIOUSLY something worth looking into!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 23 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
500 posts

Dec 15, 2009

They definitely have to fix this or it would be false advertisement on a product.

I already sent my email through the customer support form on Friday.  No word yet.

Message 24 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 15, 2009

The directions on the voucher are unclear.  Try typing in the letters all in lowercase.  It worked for me.

Message 25 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

n Re: God of War III Demo Help

Dec 15, 2009

When did you input the code?  Today?  Is it working for anyone else?  Maybe they finally fixed the code validations.

Message 26 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 15, 2009

codes should be finally working i just typed my voucher i got from gamstop that didnt work b4 and its downloading now glad they fixed the problem Smiley Happy!!!

Message 27 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Yay they work now!

Message 28 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Tried the demo code, and it works fine, however the skin code does not seem to work on either the website, or via ps3 by redeem codes option..... this is getting a little annoying & still no word from sony customer support after speaking with them on friday.

isn't it funny how we keep telling ceos what we want and they keep not listening....even when we promise to give them all our money if they do
Message 29 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Dec 15, 2009

yep - downloading here also. Glad Sony fixed it quickly. Go buy the collectionSmiley Happy

Message 30 of 40 (7 Views)
0 Likes