Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: God of War Collection Boss Batch Trophy Workaround Guide

Apr 8, 2010

uuhhhhh, what the heck is the point of this. when your playing gow2, your are surely to get this trophy. seriously what the hell!!!

Message 11 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 8, 2010

@boo_shoe2000

Normally you should get the trophy, but if you read some of the posts there is a glitch in the game where it sometimes won't give you the trophy.

Message 12 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 10, 2010

PLease help me, it doesnt work for me. i've completed the game twice and done the workaround twice too and still no signs of the trophy, please help me because i dont knwo what else to do.

PS: i've done everything forums says todo, complete the 3 bosses in 1 sit and not die in that process. please help for the lov of Kratos

Message 13 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 30, 2010

Hey guys... to everyone who is still having a hard time with this trophy (as i was) i would like to report that i did the workaround guide and it DID WORK for me.... and if it helps, im reporting the things i did in case it helps anyone:

-I had already beaten the game in my first playthrough and the trophy DIDNT pop up.

-I had the save at the entrance to the undergrounds. Played WITHOUT doing the workaround and again, it didnt pop up.

-I DID the workaround and after beating Clotho, it did show up.

Also let me point out the following... during the workaround playthrough:

-This wasnt a bonus play, the save i had was from my very first playthrough

-I DID die...quite a lot

-I DID pause...also a few times

-This was in NORMAL mode

-Did it in one sitting, but again, pausing and dying

Hope everyone gets it too..

Message 14 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2010

Wow, what a 'solution'. Why not release a patch that automatically gives you the trophy once you get the "The End Begins" trophy?

It would be nice to hear *something* from the Dev-team or a mod, it's kind of rude to ignore people that paid for your games. It's a great game, however, this kinda sucks.

Message 15 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 25, 2010

Tried the workaround several times and it didn't work for me. Finally I just started a whole new game on easy in bonus play with all urns unlocked and got throught the entire game in two and a half hours. It unlocked and I got Plat! Finally. They should just simplify and update with a patch for the glitch.

Message 16 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 29, 2010

All what players need is a PATCH! I followed all steps and nothing, how is this possible? I'd not like to think I've wasted my time and my money in GOW Collection Do something, please, there must be a way to award the trophy...

Anyway, after long time trying again and again the same walk-around, I discovered the key: you won't get the trophy if you die. So, once you start playing since the savepoint mentioned in this topic ("Entrance to the Underground"), continue without dying and kill the kraken (the big green monster) and all "three" sisters of fate (they are Lahkesis, Atropos and the hideously deformed Clotho).

Well, I hope to help someone with my comment. If I don't, am sorry :/

Message 17 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Sep 20, 2010

please be aware that attaining the urns in normal play seems to be causing this trophy bug. but this maybe unique to my disc. i made 2 attempts at finishing the game because i have 2 user accounts on my PS3 and when i finished the game without getting the urns, the trophy was unlock right after i killed the 3rd sister of fate. i can only assume it would work for others. let me know if this works for anyone...

Message 18 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

antRe: God of War Collection Boss Batch Trophy Workaround Guide

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

What a BS workaround. I read about this trophy going into my first playthrough, so I made sure to set aside a save right at Entrance to the Underground. Finished the game, trophy obviously didn't unlock, so I load up my save. Guess what? The door to the courtyard behind me is closed. Sealed shut, not openable from the inside. Double glitch? Nice.

Message 19 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Oct 15, 2010

Hey PS_Forum_News! Any fix for the issue described here: http://forums.us.playstation.com/thread/4099

Not workaround silly, fix! That thread is filled with workarounds that may or may not work!

Message 20 of 30 (264 Views)
0 Likes