Dec 03 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2195 posts

God of War 2 has issues!!!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 286 views Edited Dec 3, 2012

I just want to say God of War 1 didnt have issues for me.  God of war 2 does have issues, one trophy didnt ding last i played it, a storyline.  I found out last night the game has issues though.  When i got to the part to free horses of time for the temple.  One of the levers was bugged, and the enemys in the area was as well.  I also had a lockup before that part.

So bugs in the game can cause issues with gameplay and storyline is what im figuring.  Ill bet the first God of war for the psp dont have issues but the 2nd one does, and ill bet the first God of war for ps3 dont have issues which is part 3 but the 2nd one does.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10459 posts

Re: God of War 2 has issues!!!

Dec 3, 2012

God of War: Chains of Olympus on the PSP primarily had an issue with the analog nub. Rotating that tiny mini-analog was painful in some situations. On the PlayStation 3, the same game can be played, and like the PSP version before it the analog control is based on the PSP port rather than remade for the PlayStation 3's DualShock controller.

It sounds as if all you can do is try again until the trophy pops... unless there's something you might have missed?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Dec 3, 2012

I read up on it and alot of others had issues with that same trophy popping.  I hope this time it does pop though cause im getting all the ones i missed this round.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15926 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Okay now I'm not sorry. You know about the GOW forum and continue to post here instead even after the Mods moved your other thread. Please stop. :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (252 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Moved from PS3 general. :smileysurprised:

space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)
0 Likes