Highlighted
Dec 31 2013
By: HarveyX Lombax Warrior 131 posts

Disappointed that this hasn't been addressed by Sony or Santa Monica.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 278 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

I bought the Saga not to long ago and I can't even get passed the first 30 minutes of God of War 1. The game freezes way to much and results in locking up my PlayStaion 3 completely(forcing me to reboot the console). It's a shame because I really want to play God of War 3 but I want to get through the previouse installments first. I've searched google and these forums and there are people with the same problems as me so it's an issue that needs to be looked into. I'm not a tech wiz so I don't know if this can be patched or not. I don't know if I'm wasting my time in wrtiting this because I d0n't know how active these forums are or if I will get a reply from someone that has useful information regarding this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Disappointed that this hasn't been addressed by Sony or Santa Monica.

Jan 3, 2013

I encountered a few glitches in my GoW Collection also. I can only recommend getting a refund from wherever you bought the game and buying a new copy.

Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I agree with dockboy. Ive played through mine and it worked perfectly. If that doesn't work then I can only think of two other reasons.

1. Your laser eye is a bit dusty and isn't reading it right.

2. You may have an older ps3 that isn't reading the new discs right. I've heard of alot of people having trouble with the original ps3's that had ps2 reading capabilities when playing remastered ps2 to ps3 games because it's possibly trying to switch between ps2 and ps3 for the different codes.

Just a guess though I wish you luck man because everyone deserves to play through this saga.

Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I have actually had a major problem with the second disc in the case, it never gets past the "Sony presents" part of the start-up. It just goes to black and stays there. I have switched it out a few times and the second CD never works. im thinking that the production of the CD needs to be recalled. It also will occasionally look as if the back resembles that of an oil spill, which has been present in every disc at one point or another. Any suggestions for what I should do? So far it looks as though Im going to save up for a separate copy of god of war 3...Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes