Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 04 2009
By: SPYKE81v Splicer 59 posts

chains of olympus 4 ps3??

7 replies 237 views Edited Dec 4, 2009

i think it would be awesome, maybe make a downloadable version for a decent price - i mean who hasnt wanted to play it on a bigger screen w/ a ps3 controller

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2172 posts

Re: chains of olympus 4 ps3??

Dec 4, 2009

SPYKE81v wrote:

i think it would be awesome, maybe make a downloadable version for a decent price - i mean who hasnt wanted to play it on a bigger screen w/ a ps3 controller

me. I have it on my PSP. why would I want to get it again? but yeah for those who have not played it before it would be cool for them. or have it as an unlockable in GoW3.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Dec 4, 2009

SPYKE81v wrote:

That would be great!!  I see that you can download the full game from Playstation Network for 19.99 but, it will not work on the PS3. I do not want to spend that to find out I can't play it without a PSP..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Dec 19, 2009

hopefully they include a PS3 playable copy in the ultimate edition it would be nice to have the complete saga on one platform and I'm sure the devs know thats what we all want just like gow 1 and 2

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 2, 2010

There was a rumor a while back of them putting it onto the PS3. Denied. The simplest way to play it on a bigger screen is to buy cables. I have HD cables for mine. As for the controller, there are cradles for the PSP. Would make it easier.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: chains of Olympus 4 ps3??

Mar 1, 2010
I talked to a few buddies who all agreed with me... If these guys did a 720p conversion on Chains of Olympus and added it to the PSN for PS3, we'd all buy it.. Even for $20-$25 it would be worth it, considering that most GOW fans who haven't played "Chains" will not spend the money for a psp JUST to play "Chains". The game is almost exactly 2 years old by now. Most people who would have already spent the money on a psp JUST for this game, already did... Think about it, the main costs involved would be to smooth the graphics over... No manufacturing process.. More money in their pocket and more happy fans who could at last play the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Mar 3, 2010

gareytime wrote:
I talked to a few buddies who all agreed with me... If these guys did a 720p conversion on Chains of Olympus and added it to the PSN for PS3, we'd all buy it.. Even for $20-$25 it would be worth it, considering that most GOW fans who haven't played "Chains" will not spend the money for a psp JUST to play "Chains". The game is almost exactly 2 years old by now. Most people who would have already spent the money on a psp JUST for this game, already did... Think about it, the main costs involved would be to smooth the graphics over... No manufacturing process.. More money in their pocket and more happy fans who could at last play the game.
It might be impossible to do that though. With the first two games, it was converting it one step up and higher resolutions. With something like this, you would have to change all the controls and the screen adjustment itself. I think it would be easier to buy Component or Composite cables for the PSP and hook it up to your TV. It works wonders.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

May 4, 2010

lol i had it for UMD and didnt have a PSP so borrowed my Nephews only to find out its umd reader broke. And so i had to rebuy it via Download... I would hate to have to buy this again, maybe a way to play psp games via ps3, as long as you have an activated PSP linked to it? way to keep people having both systems...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (237 Views)
0 Likes