Jan 05 2010
By: FrankenCelery Lombax Warrior 231 posts

What to Play First?

4 replies 106 views Edited Jan 5, 2010

So, I have never played any of the God of War games, but I want to check them out.  My question is, should I play them in the order they were released?  Or should I play Chains of Olympus first (since it is a prequel)?  I have Gamefly and I need a PSP game to get next (I'm still in the middle of Arkham Asylum), so should I go ahead and get Chains of Olympus or should I rent something else and get the GoW collection and then Chains of Olympus?  Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Re: What to Play First?

Jan 5, 2010

I played GOW1, then GOW2, then CoO...and I have to be honest I enjoyed a couple of story twists (background explanations) to why things are how they are in GOW1 after playing Chains...so idk I guess I would recommend GOW1, CoO, then GOW2 to properly fuel your rage against the GODS machine...LOL Woman Wink

but you won't be disappointed no matter what order you play these AMAZING friggin games!

Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 11, 2010

so you never play god of war,and you want to know wich title to play first.i you realy fallow the story line in a linear way i recomend to start with c.o.o then gow then gow 2  when you finish c.o.o. on the psp you are going to be amaze then you realize i,ts only going to get better now the phrase this is only the tip of the iceberg my be familiar to you butt that's what c.o.o. is in a sense.not to mantion i'ts in your hands.

Message 3 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
828 posts

Jan 13, 2010

same here

Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior