First Son
6 posts

Re: Was it good to beat this game without playing the others?

Jun 27, 2009

QCVic wrote:

Singlespeed92 wrote:

This is great to know,as I just got a PSP this week and this was the first game I bought. Never played the other two,but now I want to track them down (oh...and buy my own PS2,so my daughter doesn't cry fowl like when she wanted to play one of my systems before I got out of games for a while )

LOL

Well I hope you enjoy the series. Lets us know what you think when you get into them.

I will. So far I'm digging it! I just got thru the parts where Kratos realises he has to give up his daughter to save her. That's just wrong,man-LOL! I know I'd go trhu hell to be with my daughter (she looks to be about the same age as his too).

I'm only getting to play late at night usually,when the wife and the kids are in bed. One,the wife has honey-do's,and the kids want to take over,and two,I have a big race coming up (mountain bikes..."singlespeed92",tho I'm racing a geared bike this go 'round),and at 36 with a busted spine from a few years ago,not having raced since 2000,training takes up lots of time Man Tongue

Message 11 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Jul 4, 2009

Singlespeed92 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Singlespeed92 wrote:

This is great to know,as I just got a PSP this week and this was the first game I bought. Never played the other two,but now I want to track them down (oh...and buy my own PS2,so my daughter doesn't cry fowl like when she wanted to play one of my systems before I got out of games for a while )

LOL

Well I hope you enjoy the series. Lets us know what you think when you get into them.

I will. So far I'm digging it! I just got thru the parts where Kratos realises he has to give up his daughter to save her. That's just wrong,man-LOL! I know I'd go trhu hell to be with my daughter (she looks to be about the same age as his too).

I'm only getting to play late at night usually,when the wife and the kids are in bed. One,the wife has honey-do's,and the kids want to take over,and two,I have a big race coming up (mountain bikes..."singlespeed92",tho I'm racing a geared bike this go 'round),and at 36 with a busted spine from a few years ago,not having raced since 2000,training takes up lots of time Man Tongue

That was a moment for me when Kratos had to give away his daughter. It showed a different side of Kratos.

I have a fiance and we are getting things ready for the wedding so I can understand what you mean when it comes to barely having time. With that and training my brothers for this next season of football, late at night is usuallt the only time I have to play.

Photobucket
Message 12 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1555 posts

Aug 21, 2009

Technically it's the first one. It was developed after GoW 1 & 2 were released although it takes place before.

Try downloading the demo on the PSP download store..

~xDeathReaperx

*Signature stolen by the Sushi_Pirate*
Message 13 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Aug 29, 2009

hands down its thee best psp game out there right now, its the only psp game i play over and over again

ascensionp_21802nphd
Message 14 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes