Sep 02 2009
By: spacetimecont123 Fender Bender 3951 posts

Got god of war today

4 replies 12 views Edited Sep 2, 2009

Hey guys, like I said, I was going to get god of war. Picked it up at walmart new for 19 bucks. I love the combo's..

I'm currently in the cave level with the water. I must've played like 4 hours + already because my PSP battery died.

It wasn't as short as I thought, and it's my favorite PSP and most fun game I've played on the PSP yet.

It takes me longer than most people to beat a game anyway...

Message 1 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Re: Got god of war today

Sep 3, 2009

Did you know that they are coming out with God of War I and II for PS3 this holiday. Check the General Discussion Forums and the News forums.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3951 posts

Sep 3, 2009

QCVic wrote:

Did you know that they are coming out with God of War I and II for PS3 this holiday. Check the General Discussion Forums and the News forums.

Yeah i heard about that, cool . I may just have to get a PS3...eventually.

anyway, I got a question for you or other people who can answer it. I know you can keep all your items if you re play the game on the mode you finished it with (for example I beat it on easy, so if I play on easy I will get to keep all my items) but if I play on god mode, do I have to get all my items again, including all the feathers and everything?

thanks

Message 3 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3951 posts

Sep 4, 2009

Also I have this question....say I beat god mode, I get all of the items all over again.

Now,what if I have beat the game on easy (one set of items gotten, chests, feathers etc) and on God mode (Had to get the weapons, feathers and gorgon eyes all over again, I may not have gotten as many as last time, or I may have gotten more than my play on easy), then I go do the challenge of hades. Which profile game save does it use? The one for god mode or the one I found in easy mode? Does the god mode things I find overwrite the easy mode for challenge of hades?
Thanks

Message 4 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3951 posts

Sep 6, 2009

spacetimecont123 wrote:

Also I have this question....say I beat god mode, I get all of the items all over again.

Now,what if I have beat the game on easy (one set of items gotten, chests, feathers etc) and on God mode (Had to get the weapons, feathers and gorgon eyes all over again, I may not have gotten as many as last time, or I may have gotten more than my play on easy), then I go do the challenge of hades. Which profile game save does it use? The one for god mode or the one I found in easy mode? Does the god mode things I find overwrite the easy mode for challenge of hades?
Thanks

Does anyone know the answer to this question please? Thanks!

Message 5 of 5 (12 Views)
0 Likes