Sep 29 2010
By: Vampire_Damian Fender Bender 2926 posts

God Mode & PSP on TV

1 replies 301 views Edited Sep 29, 2010

I just had a couple questions. #1 God Mode: I'm stuck in Hades at the 1st encounter with the green shield guards (where you kill 'em both to open a door. There's also harplings, but they're not a prob) I have about 80% health and no usable magic going into the fight and i can't open the chests without being killed. These bastards have a wide attack range and can't be blocked. Any tips? #2 PSP on TV: I noticed someone mentioned in another thread he could play his PSP on his TV with a PSP AV cable. I looked around a bit and could only find a PSP AV cable compatible with 2000 series and HD TV's. Does anyone know if there's one that will work with a 1000 series and a standard TV? Any help on either of these matters would be greatly appreciated. Plus I think God Mode would be at least slightly easier if played on a bigger screen seeing as I only had minimal problems beating God/Titan/Chaos Modes on the Trilogy. GoWI God Mode had it's moments, GoWII Titan Mode was a bitch on most bosses, but otherwise not too bad, and GoWIII Chaos Mode was basically a walk. Probably doesn't help that health/magic chests in CoO don't fill the meters like they do in the trilogy and dodging is more difficult on PSP and there's no Rage Mode.

The gods overestimate themselves.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: God Mode & PSP on TV

Oct 1, 2010

TV out is not possible on the 1000 series. It was a new feature for the 2000.

Now the shield guys i normally start with ifrit magic to soften them up but as ur out of magic which i think happened to me on my 1st play through i had to dash in do a quick heavy attack then get out b4 they counter. later on you will earn sumat that makes fighting these guys ALOT easier

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)