Apr 04 2010
By: CHUCKCHILLOUT Hekseville Citizen 354 posts

Final Boss Battle-Hardest Level Help Needed!

4 replies 277 views Edited Apr 4, 2010

Persephone seems to kick my butt and it's not even close.  I can't even get past the first fight sequence.  I am playing on the hardest difficulty.  What's the most effective way to beat her? 

Message 1 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Final Boss Battle-Hardest Level Help Needed!

Apr 16, 2010

I beat her using parrying her attacks (at the right moment) and punching her with zeus gaunlets. You have to evade when she throws the stone, but any other attacks can be blocked and countered, so damaging her. It will take you a while cuz she loses health at very minimun rate.

Good Luck

omegathousand
Message 2 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3623 posts

May 6, 2010

Use the guantlet as much as you can. Try to avoid her throwing the rock. You can do the by blocking her attacks and then immediately rolling as close as possible to her and hitting her with the guantlet, also use magic when you can.

Message 3 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3951 posts

May 21, 2010

I need help with her too. I'm in the same predicament. Hardest level (god) and at the last boss. The problem comes when I can't figure out if she's going to swoop(2 hit combo) which I can parry, or use her green magic attack (which I can't parry, must avoid and does alot of damage). Can anyone help? I know the telegraph for her throwing the stone. She backs up a little bit.

Message 4 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3623 posts

May 26, 2010

spacetimecont123 wrote:

I need help with her too. I'm in the same predicament. Hardest level (god) and at the last boss. The problem comes when I can't figure out if she's going to swoop(2 hit combo) which I can parry, or use her green magic attack (which I can't parry, must avoid and does alot of damage). Can anyone help? I know the telegraph for her throwing the stone. She backs up a little bit.

I recommend just dodging all of her attacks then. Its been a while since I played so I dont remember what they look like but if your having a hard time recognizing them just dodge. You could probably do more damage that way anyway by dodging and pounding with the gauntlet.

Message 5 of 5 (277 Views)
0 Likes