Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: zeus is NOT op.

Jan 10, 2013

This is funny, because I just lost to 3 Ares' as Zeus. 

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 11 of 24 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Trust me you stood a better chance against them than if you we're an Ares champ vs. 3 Zeus champs. It's not impossible to beat them, but your chances of actually doing it is not likely.
Message 12 of 24 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 10, 2013

its how you play your characters, no one is stronger then the next person. I've beat an ares, and I've got beaten as Zeus, it's how you use your brain if you just rush into battle you're going to die but if you take your time you will come out with victory.

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Message 13 of 24 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 10, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:

its how you play your characters, no one is stronger then the next person. I've beat an ares, and I've got beaten as Zeus, it's how you use your brain if you just rush into battle you're going to die but if you take your time you will come out with victory.

That's not how video games work and that's not how stats work.

Sure, someone with a disadvantage can kill someone with an advantage...but it takes a lot more work...the goal is to make everyone equal.

How you people refuse to see how Zeus outdoes ares in every category but strength is beyond me. 

Message 14 of 24 (156 Views)
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 10, 2013
They cannot and will not understand that it's about balance. Sure you can win or lose as either Zeus or Ares. But you have to work less to achieve victory as Zeus.

Like Goldhawk1, I, and others have been saying; Zeus IS OP. That's why you see so many people using his alignment in this beta. If he wasn't, then you would see a pretty even balance between the two choices.

This is the exact reason why most of us were looking forward to Hades and Psoiden. Maybe every god will have an advantage over another god cause it's clear that Zeus has a DEVASTATING advantage over Ares.

That is fact as I explained earlier using a match I had last night as an example.
Message 15 of 24 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 10, 2013

The Game company will do what they think is best, What we suggest once again is for customer service purposes, they made this knowing how strong one class would be and how weak another one would be. they expect us to find the weaknesses, and strenghts of our character. to me Ares is much better then Zeus. My only reason for likeing Zeus is his Holy property " Because I'm a christian" other then that I dont see him as being Stronger or weaker then Ares. Once again it's how you play.

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Message 16 of 24 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 10, 2013
That's all fine and well, but the object of beta testing is to find flaws so the developers can correct them before releasing the final product.

Ares has:

Better Health
Better Physical Attack

Zeus has:

Better Elemental Attack
Better Elemental Defense
Better Items
Better Relics
Better Magic
AND EQUAL PHYSICAL DEFENSE

How's is this balanced? Play style has nothing to do with these facts.
Message 17 of 24 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Dude the amount off Zeus players and the amount of Magic they have Smiley Tongue

Just played a match with all Zeus (I was the only Ares) and everyone I faught had 2 Magics to use. It was insane, still dominated Smiley Tongue but its crazy out there!

Message 18 of 24 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 10, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

Dude the amount off Zeus players and the amount of Magic they have Smiley Tongue

Just played a match with all Zeus (I was the only Ares) and everyone I faught had 2 Magics to use. It was insane, still dominated Smiley Tongue but its crazy out there!

This....

Message 19 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Jan 10, 2013

DaJizzle wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

This....

This.... what?

Message 20 of 24 (128 Views)
0 Likes