Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: zeus is NOT op.

Jan 10, 2013
More people prefer Zeus because they've figured that he has many advantages over Ares.
Message 21 of 24 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Jan 11, 2013

just went 12-0 in a ffa with ares...

ares chest boots, morpheus head, gladiartor hamer lv 3

extra dmg on grat relic

extra dmg and heal item

ares fury magic...

2 zeus spamers and 1 ares with ares hammer...

Just because zeus is noob friendly it does not mean the class is OP.

OP is to place two equaly skilled player agains each other and see the result...

The match up is probably 4-6 in zeus favor if you will because of momentum of relics... 

but its not op as so many people cry so much. 

the game is even in Beta, acording to me the learning curve should smooth out what ppl feel is now OP.

and to my original poitn, gear option my change this match up as well. 

Message 22 of 24 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

I only play ares. I've won way more matches than I've lost. Zeus maybe noob friendly, but Ares relics gives him a huge advantage in strength. His relic, added strength on throws, is a must.

Message 23 of 24 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Jan 11, 2013
See pwnatron, how do you know those players were good? There aren't very many professional players in this beta...I know I've smashed in a lot of skulls. But players who know how to abuse the zeus class are just hell to fight.

It's not a monstrous leap obviously. But there's enough of an advantage to put players into a state of concern. Literally every aspect of Zeus is better... whether it be by miles or just a tiny bit...Zeus has the upper hand in any field you can think of except strength.

But you know what the funny thing about strength is? You can completely and utterly negate it with skill. If you're good enough a player can almost never hit you... which isn't very fair considering Zeus magic seems to get more and more OP with every patch. With the whole teleporting to the center of the vortex when in the air, even the slightest bit... that's ridiculous.

But even then, the damage isn't that much different. Zeus does the same damage as Ares when you're kicking people into map hazards or grappling or even using world weapons which is a large portion of the combat in this game.

I really don't want to explain why Zeus is OP...I've typed out huge, huge replies so many times and honestly I'm sick of doing it.
Message 24 of 24 (100 Views)
0 Likes