Wastelander
869 posts

Re: wish people would stop crying out for nerfs

Apr 20, 2013

The nerfs I proposed for Zeus and Poseidon weren't MAJOR ones, just ones to hellp ballance them. I don't mind that Zeus can own with magic. Let him. But that Spark Ball sucks you in from TOO FAR away, in my opinion. Tone that down just a bit, and I'm relatively happy.

On second thought with his sword that does those block-breaking launchers, it's fine as is. A little elemental defense goes a long way in that situation. But the Spark Balls are OP even with elemental defense. THe damage is fine but that vacuum reaches too far.

As for Poseidon, his Crest is just too good. He gets it often, 2 uses, slow and you stay in range of a followup attack of your choice on launch. Keep them all but make that thing either interruptable or cost more magic.

Gladiator hammer goes without saying.

Other than that, I'd say the game's pretty balanced. I've yet to delve into Ares' new stuff and I only recently fixed my connection to a point where I can give him a whirl with a huge Physical Power build. Before, EVERYTHING interrupted me and lag was the culprit. That is no gone so I am guessing I'll be beasting with him when the time comes. After all, I learned to use him DESPITE the lag I experienced...I can only be that much more deadly now, right? Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 15 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 20, 2013
IT was my 1st time see my HADES Class with 0‰ percent cool reduction...let alone anything below 20‰....
Message 12 of 15 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Apr 20, 2013

lol hilarious that they fixed relic of agility...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 15 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 20, 2013

Crying out for nerfs? I'm crying out for fixes of the real issues in the game, honestly I'm starting to lose faith in SSM.

Message 14 of 15 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 20, 2013

calling out my titile much??? hahaha but yes the game does have real issues that need fixing...... its still relitively new though at only 5 or so weeks old, sure a veteran team working on a multiplayer could have these issues fixed by now but i dont know the composition of the team they have working on this so ill give SSM the benefit of the doubt.... yes the glitches because of the new patch were disheartening but thats not to say the game is completely lost just yet,

sometimes these things just take more time than the community has patience

alot of people myself included are still having loads of fun playing this game

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 15 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes