Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Re: what the heck is with this glitch

May 17, 2013
I'm glad that another somebody knows. Thanks Crackle.

I admit i did use this glitch yesterday for 2 matches out of the 4 i played with Ravn, but other then that then not since that YouTube video. Ravn and The lesman are making this sound WAY wors then it actualy is and WOW it sucks.

lawl.jpg

Message 61 of 72 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

May 17, 2013
Now about that 2v2 Ravn, don't call me a cowerd and back out of a fight. Addme and face us in a real fight. I've been playing since the Eirly BETA started on the 1st day. so hurry up so we can get this over with.

lawl.jpg

Message 62 of 72 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

ravnwlf wrote:

ran into this guy **** and he had aries alignment poseiden armor and hades blade, he claimed just a glitch and he reported it. even bragged bout someone putting it on youtube. also had multible weapon item and other abilities.... i searched and found the youtubu clip for proof    ****   now ppl watch this and tell me that there are no hacked characters.   if it is a glitch that he can turn off and on he should not use it

Edit: removed blacklisting and video link for profanity

U--J

Sadly this is becoming more and more frequent at the moment. I still am able to whup them, it just takes longer but I relish the challenge. 

Message 63 of 72 (136 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

May 17, 2013

I really hope someone tries to use this BS Glitch against the Devs. 

Message 64 of 72 (129 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 17, 2013
Yeah.. This needs to be finished-- its gonna be fully removed from the game anyway pretty soon probably-- if i even heard of anyone using this i usually go in on them hard-- but i know metal and he is skilled-- i don't honor the fact that u use it at all but i played w u in beta and since launch day basically and u were gonna report the glitch so... Ur good in my book- i hope this **bleep** is completely removed from the game soon however--- im not sure how "more" of it is showing up lately" if it was patched......im not even sure how it works but if it takes a server reset or something then **bleep** just do it...

Anyways yeah-Metl is a good guy and skilled with or without the glitch-- shame shame for using it twice yesterday dude! Lol Smiley Sad. But hey-- its in the game till they take it out-- i guess that we have to live with that right? There are people who use this every match however, and yall gonna go in on metal? That = **bleep**. I ubderstsnd your frustration for him using it on u but u gotta learn to recogniZe good ppl and **bleep**-- i played 4 of the sorest losers in my life last night-- not even gonna get into it-- so help me god if any of u 4 are on forums PLZ show your face cause you got humbled and humiliated last night--- we won 3/4 matches.. I used rage one game.. Soliddon used rage one game ONCE-- and u call us BS rage spammers? Props to malal also (my boy) for scoring 2000+ favor with 0 kills and 0 deaths just to make our last victory that much sweeter.....

These guys beat us first game and were like dang gg guys-- so we win the next game bu executing poly by like 300 pts-- and they blamed it on my rage??? I was near middle alter --- then game after that we pull chain 2/3 times and won by a larger margin and soliddon used rage blades once when cubes split and he was tripple teamed.. They said man awsome o,o,o combo and called soliddon a **bleep**.. I snapped.. We all did.. Wiped floor wth them in trou by about 1200 pts and agreed to no rage.. They called us world weapon spammers--- ( they couldnt stay alive with hades lance and 2 athena blades). **bleep**?.. Plz show yourself on here one of you 4 i would love to one on one ANY of you..

@ p4e-- as to being compared to delsol i call it how i see it bro-- u both are great
Message 65 of 72 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 17, 2013
Props to my boys myles and malal last night (good friends) they dont post on forums but i invited tem to champ chat ( they are awsome teamates- i have sxreenshots of our poly kill but they on my i phone-- will post those whiners losing up on here soon for eeryone to see
Message 66 of 72 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 17, 2013
Btw team last night was soliddon ,me, malal, and mylesmoney-- come get it if u want it-- we will take 4 of ANYBODY on--- would love to rematch u all just to whoop that **bleep** one more time Smiley Happy or 10
Message 67 of 72 (109 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

May 17, 2013

metlgearsolid200: I would much like to play you 1vs1.
I have yet to face you on MoC, and with all this drama going on i rather judge people on there skills, then what they or others say!
Send me a friend invite if interested!

Message 68 of 72 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

May 17, 2013
I heard of this glitch but never seen it in action, wow that's insane to have God Alliance's mixed together like that.
Message 69 of 72 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 17, 2013
Sorry for above posts i said i wasnt gonna get into it butnjust bringing it up got me heated again Smiley Wink
Message 70 of 72 (104 Views)
0 Likes