Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: what the heck is with this glitch

May 17, 2013

also p4e don't get me wrong here but u have also complained alot about the cheaters and the infinite combos but ur friends with metlgearcheater200 i don't understand that my lil friend i really don't

Message 11 of 72 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

May 17, 2013
Nice friend you have there,P4E. I have heard that Metalgear is cheap as a 5 dollar...we´ll you know what and i watched some dude´s video and metalgear was recorded using god glitch.In my opinion that dude should be banned from this game.perioid.
Message 12 of 72 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 17, 2013

^every cheater should be banned and they definitly shouldn't come to the forum acting al cool like nothing is going on

Message 13 of 72 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

May 17, 2013
Yep.I know how to do the godglitch,but never tryed it,but maybe it´s time to start using it because all cool kids are doing it...or not.I actually have reported it but SSM seems to ignore it.
Message 14 of 72 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 17, 2013

no man don't do it if u see a cheater double team him like crazy 

Message 15 of 72 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

May 17, 2013

@P4E  Thanatos Blade has an infinite combo? Infinite means unescapable, the Thanatos combo I learned from metl is escapable and one part is easily blocked and punished. I don't even know the Hades sword infinite (again, I'm guessing it requires Persephone Charm to execute), and I didn't even know about the infinite jump with Cerb Blade. When I fought him randomly, I was able to beat him REALLY easily cause he wanted to jump slice too much and I knew he had air evade relic. Point Del made was that he prefers the fastest way to kill people even if it is questionable. That's like me using weapons from my ban list just because they kill fast.

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 16 of 72 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

May 17, 2013

^there is one. i am not posting it bcuz noobs keep using them. same reason why i was surprised rawdeal posted the vortex combo he and i had found XD it shouldnt have been done....now everyone will just inf combo till the days of this game end. no,u can do the hades sword one without perseph charm. u just need both specials and youve got it made. inf jump is unbeatable. he can hover in the air lauching unlimited fireballs with his god glitched relic of determination.....eventually it becomes a 1 hit kill with the burn effect.

@ les

haha i can still be friends with people but i would never play with him if he used that BS XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 72 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

Cerberus sword air dancing requires persephones charm. Don´t know about Thanatos sword but this is still pretty long combo. Jump slice,2 squares,L triangle and square,2 squares,jump slice and grapple.

I have done this with my Hades sword. Jump slice,2 squares.L square,2 Squares,L triangle,2 squares,jump slice and grapple.sometimes i leave the first waves 1 square out.

Message 18 of 72 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

May 17, 2013

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:

Cerberus sword air dancing requires persephones charm. Don´t know about Thanatos sword but this is still pretty long combo. Jump slice,2 squares,L triangle and square,2 squares,jump slice and grapple.

I have done this with my Hades sword. Jump slice,2 squares.L square,2 Squares,L triangle,2 squares,jump slice and grapple.

Ah, the combo I had for Hades Sword is L1+T launcher mode air S L1+S S S grapple and for Thanatos Blade it's Jump Slice/normal T S S L1+T pull normal T L1+S or L1+T dash S S L1+S......both of those combos can be blocked at a certain time (after air S on Hades, sometimes I mess up timing and L1+S gets blocked and for Thanatos when using the pull, they sometimes block thus reason why I use normal Heavy to break block) 

@P4E most of the time I don't even do that infinite, I do it's startup but then improvise my combo depending on certain conditions

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 19 of 72 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

May 17, 2013
LOL. look what happend when i use this glitch just ONE time, it's been like, a month since i've used it, i wanted to see if ti still worked after the patch and i was able to use my glitched class.

BUT the glitch is patched and can't be done. I hardly ever use this glitch, i was just given you guys a hard time. LOL wow some people eh?

oh and i use the Blade of Thanatos.

lawl.jpg

Message 20 of 72 (124 Views)
0 Likes