Jan 11 2013
By: angelami First Son 3 posts

what is happening?!

7 replies 155 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

i hate this, this is officially THE worst beta i have ever been in. the presentation's nice don't get me wrong, but see here i haven't played god of war before but i had hoped this may get me interested in it but between not knowing where your character is in a brawl as they all look the same even with armor, notifications that make no sense, no clear indication whose symbol is yours, and not knowing what the hell you're supposed to do, i can easily say this doesn't make me want to buy the game if i don't buy copies so i can creatively destroy them.

Message 1 of 8 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: what is happening?!

Jan 11, 2013
So what you're telling me is...

You hate this beta...and you've never played god of war...and have VERY little knowledge of how to even play the game?

Well, looks like you should just ask around before attacking the game.
Message 2 of 8 (152 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 11, 2013

If you've ever played DCUO it's similar to the PvP. Sort of a rock, paper, scissors set up. You block or dodge till you can parry and then attack, usong your items to break combos.

Play FFA till you get used to watching yourself. (you're the one with a green bar above your head.)

This game is nothing like the rest of the series. completely different gameplay and mechanics. So don't let the beta deter you from playing the rest of the series.

There's a tutorial too.. If that helps..

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 3 of 8 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 11, 2013

how hard is it to play the **bleep** thing? it's a button masher! it's just unplayable when it turns into an orgy of blood every six seconds and you can't tell if you're attacking or getting raped by three or four players

Message 4 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 11, 2013
lol when you play for awile you'll get used to that and beable to get out of those situations easy. i've taken on 3-4 people at once and killed them off, yes it can be hard depending on the situations but you'll get better if you just keep playing.

lawl.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 11, 2013

oh wow there's a tutorial? lemme check- nope just one **bleep** near unresponsive entity. this whole thing is just ridiculous  i mean ask yourself does this game- no genre need multiplayer? i will give it three things though i love how it looks just gorgeous, the character progression is solid, and it's  been one of the few betas i've had that doesn't need facebook or twiter to review it

Message 6 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 11, 2013

If you' re button mashing then you simply don't know how to play the game. Give up, you won't get any better. This forum is for constructive conversation. 

photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Message 7 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Yes it does need Multiplayer. Actualy awile back i had a thread that was called "God of War: Online" and it was a God of War game that focused on Multiplayer ONLY. so it's the God of War univers still and Battles are WAY larger then this.

But this also isn't bad at all. I finde the game play EASY and kick alot of **bleep**. Yes actualy if you have put some time into the other god of Wars this new Multiplayer will have alot of things that are simaler to the Single Player Game Play and that is why it's easy for me.

Being able to focus on my person is simple to me, even in a Slop of other people. You just gotta focus on YOU andless of others in that situation.

lawl.jpg

Message 8 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes