First Son
8 posts

Re: umm, yeah..Im sticking with single player..

Jan 10, 2013

I agree with the fact it just needs a little balancing, dont forget the skills you'll gain in singleplayer will help you online quite a bit!

Message 11 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jan 10, 2013
The article reads;

"Papy told Eurogamer Ascension's campaign is "just a little bit shorter" than in previous God of War games. "We've mapped out everything and given time estimates. It'll be pretty **bleep** close."

And lead combat designer Jason McDonald insisted that single-player has not suffered as a result of the addition of multiplayer. "We didn't want to sacrifice single-player for multiplayer, neither did we want to tack [the latter] on," he said. "We're definitely going full force with both."
Message 12 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I know what it reads... I read the article lol. True, they also said it wont be much shorter if at all, but ya never know. Because I look at games like CoD & their SP stories are VERY short, & I was just a little concerned about this situation. But regardless, I'll still be getting the Collector's Edition on 3/12. & Im also glad SSM is doing this beta so they can make this as fluid as possible before the offical game comes out, & Id imagine this mp will be a lot better by the time of its official release
Message 13 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Actually here  http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/faq/ they say that the length of the campaign will be similar to God of War 3

Message 14 of 15 (88 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Sweet! Nice find. I withdrawl my previous statement then lol. Cant wait to add another GoW to my collection. Only thing I dont own is the Saga edition. I didnt buy that cuz I own everything else
Message 15 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes