Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2013
By: ToSmooth93 First Son 3 posts

things that would complete this game and make it awesome.

3 replies 87 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

1. a lobby somewhere i could invite a friend.

2. being able to talk to each with mics (when im getting jumped being able to call for help would be nice)

3. idk maybe like a green outline around our character idk just somethin to help distinguish me from the other players. this would be great cause when your in a battle whit a bunch of ppl in the same area of the map it can be hard to stay focus on your character. 

without these things  the game i think is really fun and addicticging and gives players a sensation of killing your opponent that not a lot of other gaes give. so with those minor improvements this game would be really cool.

Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Re: things that would complete this game and make it awesome.

Jan 3, 2013

I agree with all of this except the green outline.. please do not put a green outline.. the healthbar above your char is plenty....

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 4, 2013
ok but when your playing a game when u have a team everyone one your team has a green health bar. i dont want a green outline maybe if our character was brighter then the rest just something to help distinguish
Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Jan 4, 2013
emblem creator, character customization, clan tags would all be nice simple features to add.
Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes