Aug 01 2013
By: PsychoSavage I Only Post Everything 989 posts

tech rolling

6 replies 231 views Edited Aug 1, 2013
So the barbarian king came out with a new video for tech rolling (evading) in the video he gets jumpsliced then once he hits the ground he evades and the jump slicer can not continue the combo. Has this been possible the whole time? If so holy f u c k I n g **bleep** I'm a noob and a lot of other people are as well I've never seen anyone do that after being jump sliced. Looks like skilled players are about to have some payback vs jump slicers.

Competition? Why yes, I would love some.
Message 1 of 7 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Re: tech rolling

Aug 1, 2013

PsychoSavage wrote:
So the barbarian king came out with a new video for tech rolling (evading) in the video he gets jumpsliced then once he hits the ground he evades and the jump slicer can not continue the combo. Has this been possible the whole time? If so holy f u c k I n g **bleep** I'm a noob and a lot of other people are as well I've never seen anyone do that after being jump sliced. Looks like skilled players are about to have some payback vs jump slicers.

I know.......maybe the things that we think GAVE I-frames was simply this timed perfectly.....I need to try this now Smiley Tongue

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 2 of 7 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Aug 1, 2013

u can roll out into iframes but once u are bouncing the combo will continue as said by him

Message 3 of 7 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Aug 1, 2013
You can evade with the right timing between hit the ground and the jumpslicer pressing square and it puts you out of range to continue the combo

Message 4 of 7 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

Aug 1, 2013

It's because he stopped on purpose... look at the person on the ground, his whole body is lying on the floor. No good jump slicer WAITS until you're able to tech roll. Don't put your hopes up too much.

Message 5 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Aug 1, 2013
**bleep**. Well atleast I'm not a noob lol just got alittle excited I guess

Message 6 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Aug 1, 2013
Why would he lie to noobs this way he should've did a combo first r1. Then show the tech roll.
Message 7 of 7 (124 Views)
0 Likes