Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Re: soooo many rage quitters!

Apr 18, 2013
I can't rage quit even if I wanted to because my connection is almost always lost because of the rage quitters I suppose...honestly I win fair and lose fair and the game is still fun as hell in the end....the rage quitters will send me into a frenzy because they don't want us to get our hard earned xp.....sore losers it's only a **bleep** game.
Message 31 of 49 (159 Views)
First Son
4 posts

May 25, 2013

Many people who use an'overpowered'build.Like Poseidon with the SPear of poseidon or the spear of destiny,who enjoy spamming his crest,will often rage quit if you get them in either  agood combo,or see past their despicable startegy,hit and run spamming.Zeus players with the King's godly blade of elemental destructional waves are also easilly annoyed by it,as do sword users who enjoy doing flip attacks and square you to death.I had some guy baggle to me about me being a tryhard when he kept spamming the overhead,i was an ares player with the Spear of Ares,and i had the relic that gives Physical resist and health on parry.At the end of 2 matches,he threatened to even hack me for using cheats.yeaaah...i love the rage!

Message 32 of 49 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

May 25, 2013

I left a game yesterday 3 on 3, where I was playing Walls of Troy.

My team was nowhere to be found so I honestly have no idea what they were waiting for. I was literally pinned to the corner edge of the cliff where the Hermes Boots on the left side of the map.

The entire opposite team was literally humping each other as we were all hugging the edge while they tried to knock me off. My item wasn't working and I couldn't attack because it was mass spamming.

I just left because I didn't fall off and the way I was being attacked left no way to protect or defend  myself. It's not the fact that I was going to die, it was just how cheaply these people were playing and it just looked ridiculous how all three were diagonally hugging the tiniest bit of space in a running animation while attacking.

Message 33 of 49 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

May 25, 2013
Thats part of the game. Sorry you had crappy team mates. This has happened to me personally plenty of times but you don't see me posting and complaining about it. I just accept it for what it is and try my best. Rage quitting and sending hateful messages will not make you better or cool. Just makes you look like a sore loser and a complainer.
Message 34 of 49 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 25, 2013

This is me: one game 10-3, weee!!!, 6- 4 not bad, 2-10, im doing something wrong, 3-12 eeek!, or 6-9, but then 10-7 or 6 - 4 or 9-8, point is sometimes a horrible streak may appear, when this happens, I dont rage quit and my team do not quit on me, why because this happens to each of us once in a while. However there are guys out there like this amuhaku guy, he always, always, rage quits whenever my teamate Maximo decimo juggles him, not even kill him, he just juggles him, often causing the host to die and craps it up for everybody ( I brought this guy name up because, for real, he always do quit and the "host is dead" message pops up) Another thing about quitters is that they always abandons ship when losing by 500 points per example , leaving 2 or even 1 teamate remaining, wich are later gangbang to death. I could blame the stats chart but I dont know, people quited before the stats chart. HOST MIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!!! SMS, HOST MIGRATION!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 35 of 49 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 25, 2013
hahaha happened to me once, this guy was so angry, because his zeus sword of blasphemy was parried, and that I would be reported for cheating.....LMAO.
Message 36 of 49 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1202 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

gypsy816 wrote:

Luckily I haven't run into any ragequitters yet. Hopefully as time goes on, and people get better, there will be less.

Or... how about you remove the in-game quit option?
Honestly, what needs that that option fill other then making other people angry and making them like the game less?
Or at leats make it so that when you play 2vs2, and when the other team leavs, your not stuck, waiting for the time to run out....

Message 37 of 49 (101 Views)
Survivor
2333 posts

May 25, 2013

TekNo_GizMo wrote:
Thats part of the game. Sorry you had crappy team mates. This has happened to me personally plenty of times but you don't see me posting and complaining about it. I just accept it for what it is and try my best. Rage quitting and sending hateful messages will not make you better or cool. Just makes you look like a sore loser and a complainer.
Hypocrite. Calling people scrubs and telling them you own them every time is any different? Anyone can kill a player 3 on 1. That makes you the scrub and a crappy player if you run around in a pack just pouncing on one player.
Message 38 of 49 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

May 26, 2013
I only said that cuz you are obviously a sore loser. My K/D is 1.8 and win percentage in match of champions is 71%. I don't need a team to beast. I look forward to beating you down next time I see you. Try not to rage quit next time.
Message 39 of 49 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

May 26, 2013
Because stats are so important, right?
Message 40 of 49 (80 Views)
0 Likes