May 06 2013
By: thelesman Fender Bender 2727 posts

missing the beta/favorite moment

5 replies 124 views Edited May 6, 2013

hey guys so lately i have been thinking about the beta a lot i really mis it so i made this thread so that everyone can share their favorite beta moment(s) if this thread already exists i'm verry sorry but i haven't seen it yet or just forgot 

my favorite moment: well it was in match of champions ofc vovutzzza source34 and me where playing the whole night against each other and after a couple of matches we decided the fight 1v1 while the other player just looked i learned alot from those fights and i will never forget it :smileyhappy: respect to salvo nicol,sousou_17,fcb-kratos,vovutzza  and source 34 the best players i faced on the beta :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (124 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: missing the beta/favorite moment

May 6, 2013
All I remember was dominating tfotg , always the best score <3 good times :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (114 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

May 6, 2013
Parry,Combat,Rock paper Scissors,Skill,No I-frames atleast not so much.FUN!!! beta was FUNNNNNNNNN!!! --->Kelly out.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (96 Views)
Sackboy
412 posts

May 6, 2013

Great times ,i be in love with the game in 2 minutes i play and never stop to play ,the night become the day and the day i sleep just 2 hours ...yeah my best friends of the beta: Thelesman ,vovutzzza,sousou,i remember some name that i have not match in the final game( bulletAK,cuorerosso,T-RMX777,gaul51xx,rodoxavieira)...i think a friendship is born ,because we share same passion 

----------

----------
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (79 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

May 6, 2013

Arkkienkeli83 wrote:
Parry,Combat,Rock paper Scissors,Skill,No I-frames atleast not so much.FUN!!! beta was FUNNNNNNNNN!!! --->Kelly out.

and white status after being combo'ed actually working correctly...

But just like in the beta somehow after retail patch v1.04 this status seems to be flaky...

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1279 posts

May 6, 2013

I miss the Spear of Olympus cinematic. I understand ppl's reasoning for complaining about it, but it really had that epic "God of War" feeling to it. Even if it meant I lost a kill, couldn't get to a chest/alter/fountain in time, etc I was completely fine with it. The cutscene looked awesome every time IMO and I wish it stayed in (they could have just shortened it a bit possibly to satisfy both sides; others on the forum agreed with this suggestion too). Oh well... never will forget it though...

singing cow.jpg

"And I'll take with me the memory

To be my sunshine after the rain

It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday"

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (49 Views)
0 Likes