I Only Post Everything
753 posts

Re: maul of zeus

Aug 1, 2013

Maul of Zeus is definitely a deadly weapon in the right hands with great juggle options. I remember Tony and NOBLE-GUS each whooping me bad with it, though at the time I didn't think the l1 square could be parried (being Zeus, I assumed it was an elemental attack), so watch out for that. I'd say it's definitely one of the strongest mauls and one of the strongest 'demi-god' states (with that electric field) out of all the hammers. There's a lot of videos showcasing some nasty combos with it, so I'd look around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 15 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Aug 1, 2013

livin_lyke_Larry wrote:

Maul of Zeus is definitely a deadly weapon in the right hands with great juggle options. I remember Tony and NOBLE-GUS each whooping me bad with it, though at the time I didn't think the l1 square could be parried (being Zeus, I assumed it was an elemental attack), so watch out for that. I'd say it's definitely one of the strongest mauls and one of the strongest 'demi-god' states (with that electric field) out of all the hammers. There's a lot of videos showcasing some nasty combos with it, so I'd look around.

lol tony and gus r fun to play with

Message 12 of 15 (125 Views)
I Only Post Everything
753 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Yeah, I think Tony beat me 4-2, going perfect 3 times with it, it was pretty bad. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 15 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Aug 1, 2013
My favorite move with the maul since everyone figured out you could parry it is, i just randomly throw it out there and for the last hit i turn away from the enemy and slam the ground, they try to parry and i get a free combo, its always good for the lawlz haha
Message 14 of 15 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Aug 1, 2013

lol tony is a strong hammer player. we fight as a team quite often

Message 15 of 15 (112 Views)
0 Likes