Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Re: looking for multiplayer friends.

Mar 8, 2013

Just bought myself a headset today , im also looking for people to play GOWA  also interested in making/joining a clan , playing friendly matches or even some competative play :smileyhappy:

as a side note im living in the UK so we wont get the game till the 15th and obviously a GM timezone

Get your Portable ID!

Message 21 of 216 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Mar 8, 2013

BigBrownsta wrote:

Just bought myself a headset today , im also looking for people to play GOWA  also interested in making/joining a clan , playing friendly matches or even some competative play :smileyhappy:

as a side note im living in the UK so we wont get the game till the 15th and obviously a GM timezone

Get your Portable ID!

I'm USA, EST but you can add me if you want.  I also have a blue tooth, so speach is encouraged.

Message 22 of 216 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Yes i am lol stationed at Kadena AFB on okinawa lol I'm in the air force Security Forces to be exact and my schedule is a little off puting i should say but i work a 6 and 3 meaning 6 days on and three days off lol so if im a bit of a more casual gamer since my schedule is a little wierd but add me if you want man!!

Message 23 of 216 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 8, 2013

Kool . Air Force Security Forces Huh, One Of My Best Buddies Is A Marine Sec-For Too .Lol

But He Is Currently Deployed In Helmand Providence, Afghanistan Kicking Arse And What Not .Laughs

How Is The Lifestyle ? Is It Rigorous ? I Heard It's Boring At Times, I Would Want To Be 1 Any Day .

I'll Add You But It Depends On Who You Are Going To Align Too In The MP ? Right Answer Is Hades .Laughs

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 24 of 216 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 8, 2013

lol yea alot of my friends are marines as well since all branches are over here ^.^

but to your question, who will I align with? well.... since ive only seen a brief video of what Hades can do i really cant sat atm..... but like all MP games i will wager the differences  of pros and cons of each god and adjust to which fits the best playstyle for highest exp for a match... meaning i will be experimenting alot and determining which alignment will best fit all scenarios during combat.

for example will I always be catching those 1v1 or find my self looking at 3v1 in that case i will most likley pick a good AOE and CC alignment (example)

thats not to mention in-game traps and world weapons that add tactical choices..lol maybe im thinking to hard but just to ammuse you ill chose Hades first ^.^

Message 25 of 216 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 8, 2013

I Respect Your Decision To Try Before You Buy .

I Already Have My Mind Set On Hades And Even If He Lacks In Certain Aspects I'll Still Try To Make Up For It In His Other Areas Of Expertise .

Alright m8, I Hope Your Safe Over In Oki .

p.s. Are You Allowed Off-Base Liberty ? How Far May You Go In The Island .

Thnx : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 26 of 216 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 8, 2013

im surprised you know about the liberty card program!! lol but yes there is a curfew in regarding past "dumb" decsions made by my fellow enlistees and it does take away the night life from me lol im 25 and feels like im 16 again lol but the local area is beautiful... im surrounded by beaches lol but during the typhoon season it sucks sometimes i lose my days of break and work maybe an additonal 2-4 days starving on my post or stuck somewhere on base... other than that i have a blast jet skiing and enjoying the japenese lifestyle and food ^.^

Message 27 of 216 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Mar 9, 2013

I Was A Infantry Marine Up Until I Had A Hiking Injury During A Pre-Deployment Traning Excercise In San Di .

1 Person's Mistake Every1's Fault Huh ? I Feel You My Lad. Stay Up By Thinking Positive !

Are The Japanese Women Eager To Date Military Personnel ? Is It Even Allowed 1st Off ?

Do You Buy A Lot Of Gaming Stuff ? I Would If I Was In Your Position .Gaming Capital You Know .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 28 of 216 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Feel free to add me if want to kick asre in gow Buy1Get1Free0.

Message 29 of 216 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 9, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

I Was A Infantry Marine Up Until I Had A Hiking Injury During A Pre-Deployment Traning Excercise In San Di .

1 Person's Mistake Every1's Fault Huh ? I Feel You My Lad. Stay Up By Thinking Positive !

Are The Japanese Women Eager To Date Military Personnel ? Is It Even Allowed 1st Off ?

Do You Buy A Lot Of Gaming Stuff ? I Would If I Was In Your Position .Gaming Capital You Know .Lol

Sorry to hear that man!! but very true statment 1 person **bleep** up everyone gets puniched.... for the **bleep**-a-hoes ummm of course they trying to get that greencard and benefits lol and before here i was stationed in Italy so def not into japenese woman at all bro and it is allowed but its complicated via paperwork and visa's but not for me..... as for my gaming experinces shiiitttt ive been on videogames since my grandfather introduced me to the Atari lol but military wise it keeps me out of most trouble and prevents me from drinking my money away and its a hobby i find relaxing and a way to unwind, well the gym also but i have to do that... o yea i sent div4d a request for the clan man but like i said my schedule is a little weird but im off tuesday wed and thur to play ^.^

Message 30 of 216 (367 Views)
0 Likes