May 17 2013
By: dragonrazor First Son 3 posts

level cap

16 replies 188 views Edited May 17, 2013

When will the level cap be extended past level 40? I rarely play anymore because I feel like I am just waisting xp and I'm afraid I will reach one of the achievements that give big xp bonus for nothing. I can't even attempt to mess with the Daedelus chain because if I spin the world one more time I will waist the xp bonus. Same thing with the catapult in Troy. Please give me a reason to really become addicted to multiplayer again.

Message 1 of 17 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Re: level cap

May 17, 2013
We might see a lvl cap go to 50 maybe in 2 dlc's so it's not that far off today they will show a sneak peak of the next dlc I don't know if its before the match or after on twitch tv
Message 2 of 17 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

May 17, 2013

sure hope they raise it soon ... I'm in the same boat - level 40, all armor / weapons maxed .... received my bonus XP code for completing the SP, & there is nothing I can use it on .... next time we get new armor / weapons, guess I can use the 24 hour code ....

Message 3 of 17 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

May 17, 2013
They just raised it to 40 not that long ago. At this rate if they do raise it to 50 soon, it won't take long for people to start asking for them to raise it to 60, then 70, etc.
By fall it'd probably be over 100 if SSM listens to them...maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but how high are you expecting them to ultimately raise it?

If they raise it too high, it'll get harder and harder for new players to get into it unless they change matchmaking. Few people would wanna fight a bunch of level 100's when they're level 1. Leveling up is already time-consuming enough for a lot of us. My warriors are around 33/34 and I've still got a few things to unlock and a few more to level. And when I do get maxed, I'll be happy and I'll enjoy playing with maxed stuff and not having to worry about xp.

Also if it bothers you to be maxed out, why would you even use xp boosters at all? I suggest not using xp booster codes, not playing during xp booster events and maybe doing something else sometimes. Not trying to start anything, I just don't get the "complaining about having everything unlocked/maxed" mindset. Maybe it's because I'm the opposite; I hate not having everything maxed/unlocked but I'm kinda burned out at the moment and burnout beats completionism.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 4 of 17 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

May 17, 2013

^agreed

Message 5 of 17 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

May 18, 2013

saskamazon wrote:

level 40, all armor / weapons maxed ....

Dude... you been playin waaaaayyy too much.

Message 6 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 18, 2013

not another level cap! I aint level 40 on my characters yet!!

Message 7 of 17 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 18, 2013

This is sad... Just play the game.

Message 8 of 17 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

May 18, 2013
I haven't maxed out all my armor and hades is my last to lvl...I'm horrible with him lol. A lvl cap would be nice or the option to freeze labors?
Message 9 of 17 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

TheMUSEdOne wrote :

I haven't maxed out all my armor and hades is my last to lvl...I'm horrible with him lol. A lvl cap would be nice or the option to freeze labors?    

yeah, hard to do when you quit most of your matches .... we were in a 3 vs 3 today when without you managing to kill anyone or get objectives, you quit, leaving me a level 6 player against three 30+ players - thanks for that dude .... sadly, was in several lobbies with you last week & only ever saw you complete 1 match ....    it's all the folks who quit matches that are ruining the game .... anyway, I know now to exit any lobby with you in it .....

Message 10 of 17 (116 Views)
0 Likes