Highlighted
Jan 10 2013
By: MDay-18 First Son 11 posts

hammer

6 replies 164 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

something needs to be done about it ..i can deal with one person but 2 or 3 in a team spamming special attacks then chain me its just bull 

Message 1 of 7 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: hammer

Jan 10, 2013
yeah swords have a lot of advantages over hammers.
Message 2 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jan 10, 2013

oh yeah its a very big disadvantage i can see that ..thats why im levling zeus with a hammer + lightning storm

Message 3 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 10, 2013

oh yea?  how about having one guy go 8 and 1 because all he did was special, mid air grab, then would whack off the ledge EVERY TIME I SAW HIM.  its frustrating becasue ill have fulll health and everythin and this guy jus whack me off the ledge every time....

Message 4 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Isanity wrote:

oh yea?  how about having one guy go 8 and 1 because all he did was special, mid air grab, then would whack off the ledge EVERY TIME I SAW HIM.  its frustrating becasue ill have fulll health and everythin and this guy jus whack me off the ledge every time....

You can do that with a sword too, just have to be very close to the edge... 

and heaven forbid that the hammer has one goddamn useful feature, it lacks in every other department.  

Message 5 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Isanity wrote:

Isanity, if I'm in battle and a guy tries to "whack off" I would just walk away and not go near him anymore.  Dang perverts messin up our game Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7 (104 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Jan 10, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

Isanity wrote:

Isanity, if I'm in battle and a guy tries to "whack off" I would just walk away and not go near him anymore.  Dang perverts messin up our game Smiley Sad

if thats what your mind is thinking about then your the only pervert on this game

Message 7 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes