Jun 28, 2013

u haven't said were NOT  getting them either gypsy Smiley Wink LOL

Message 11 of 76 (316 Views)
Fender Bender
2802 posts

Re: gauntlets

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

lol why does everyone say their will be gauntlets then ?

Message 12 of 76 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Jun 28, 2013

thelesman wrote:

lol why does everyone say their will be gauntlets then ?

exactly ^^^^

Message 13 of 76 (307 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Because quintin said Zeus: gauntlets.
There are no gauntlets, think about it. It would require close range combat and I mean CLOSE range like spartan kicking... Gauntlets are a bit much, no way to even imagine my guys wearing boxing gloves to go on a murdering spree. Guys it's not gauntlets, never will be. Ssm isn't gonna go"ah we lied its gauntlets Smiley Tongue we were trying to trick you!"
Lol think about real weapons..
God of Wealth
Message 14 of 76 (286 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Jun 28, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:
There are no gauntlets, think about it. It would require close range combat and I mean CLOSE range like spartan kicking... Gauntlets are a bit much, no way to even imagine my guys wearing boxing gloves to go on a murdering spree. Guys it's not gauntlets, never will be. Ssm isn't gonna go"ah we lied its gauntlets Smiley Tongue we were trying to trick you!"

and what would that be grimm, a samurai sword lol cestus wer a part of a gladiator , so it just seems fitting and ive seen them , not barbarion king saying ''gaunlets for zeus '' iv'e actually seen the namean cestus AND another set of battle gauntlets used on a warrior who wasn't Hercules or Kratos

Message 15 of 76 (279 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jun 28, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:

*says Gauntlets too close-range*   *looks at Hammer playstyle*    *laughs*

I look at GoW weapons, besides Gauntlets, there is: Spear and Shield (will instantly leave game if this), Bow (people complain too much range, lack of combos, easy interrupts etc), Whip (too much range, safe combos, useless up close etc), take your pick.

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 16 of 76 (268 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 28, 2013
It was a early render of Hercules or scrapped idea, I don't know what they're doing but it isn't anything like gauntlets. Probably just a big dagger like one of the nemesis whip . Idk but gauntlets are getting mainstream and boring.
-___-
God of Wealth
Message 17 of 76 (265 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I thought about it too and they're not going to bring something from a psp game into play... Think something fair...
God of Wealth
Message 18 of 76 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Jun 28, 2013

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:
It was a early render of Hercules or scrapped idea, I don't know what they're doing but it isn't anything like gauntlets. Probably just a big dagger like one of the nemesis whip . Idk but gauntlets are getting mainstream and boring.
-___-

Well I'm thinking of balance and the community's views. Almost no one would use Bows for reasons stated above (at least if purely ranged which I want cause you do NOT whack people with it [except in brutal kill of course]) and Whip would be too OP IMO for reasons stated above.  Though Whip and Bow would provide VERY enjoyable experiences than Gauntlets as well IMO......

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 19 of 76 (253 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1927 posts

Jun 28, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

XxGrimmgowxX wrote:

*says Gauntlets too close-range*   *looks at Hammer playstyle*    *laughs*

I look at GoW weapons, besides Gauntlets, there is: Spear and Shield (will instantly leave game if this), Bow (people complain too much range, lack of combos, easy interrupts etc), Whip (too much range, safe combos, useless up close etc), take your pick.

nice logic bro Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 76 (250 Views)