Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: best gauntlets so far

Aug 18, 2013

i feel like ares gauntlet should either give more attack or some physical defense just to give a nice reason to pick it over other weapons also zeus gauntlets should have more elemental attack. but yeah so far posiedon just seem more useful in more situations with the freeze and the crazy ringout potential for its L1 square move

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I actually used gladiator gauntlets earlier on Ares, I did pretty dam fine with 'em so in my opinion besides the Hades gauntlets, I'll say I think that the gladiator one is very good :smileyhappy:.
Message 22 of 27 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Aug 18, 2013

LOL at people complaining about ares's , yeah ok it's not the nost flashy out of them but its l1+t takes half the health of anyone but seidon and four triangle hits is more than enough to put anyone, exept, again, for seidon, in brutal kill state.If jump slice, sq, sq ,l1+ sq was too long of a combo for you to kill somebody with the sword of hades try his gaunts.

As for the topic, the best for me is definetly hades' i still dont know if the sq special is broke or if only applies under certain conditions, I, for one, seem to be successful with it only when i'm using it as a counter attack, which is great.Heavy special rarely misses and when it hits leaves anyone crippled, even seidon.

Zeus, reckoning and l1+t = dead guy or dead people if reckoning hits multiple opponents, at the very least, ring outs.

Gladiator, good for parrying broken stuff, fix the broken stuff and it's average IMO.

Cestus is crap

That's my breakdown on the gaunts, oh, just noticed i left seidon behind, no need to say at this point. :smileytongue:

Message 23 of 27 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Aug 19, 2013

i personally like the way ares gauntlets fight its moves suit ares well. idk about zeus gauntlets they are suppose to be his best weapon class yet the stats dont really do him too much justice, dont get me wrong they are pretty good stats with the physical attack, elemental attack, and the health is a good plus but like add 2 on the elemental attack and i think it would be solid

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Poseidons gauntlets aren't nearly as OP as they say. The only guaranteed hit is off a combo. Outside of that you can knock them out of it fairly easily and punish them after.
Message 25 of 27 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Lol those starts are actually really good on Zeus. Mixed Attack builds on Zeus deal a ton of damage and with the silence not even Poseidon can take it. Run Art and 2 part GHA with Lightning storm and Enlightenment. Yeah nasty set up.
Message 26 of 27 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Aug 19, 2013
IMO they should switch the ep and pp numbers for the Zeus gauntlets and make the start-up on L1+T faster. I was hoping they'd be Zeus' best weapons like they originally claimed but they seem to be his worst.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 27 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes