Sep 19 2013
By: Kratos-Winning First Son 2 posts

Zeus, lighting beem?

11 replies 336 views Edited Sep 19, 2013

Am i the only one who finds this '' lightning beem'' of zeus extremly OP? He takes about 70-90% of your hp if u stand in it, and then can instantly execute you. Also he diasbled you from doing any magic at all, soo u cannot escape it.

Message 1 of 12 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Re: Zeus, lighting beem?

Sep 20, 2013
I'm guessing you're talking about Olympic Judgment magic? Damage depends on their EP and your HP/ER. It costs 75 magic, it's easy to avoid and they're extremely vulnerable to other players, so depending on the mode you could have a teammate/other opponent attack him from behind.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 2 of 12 (324 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

Sep 20, 2013
That or the Zeus gauntlets
God of Wealth
Message 3 of 12 (321 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Im not sure what the spell is called. Im pretty sure it cost less then 75 mana, as ive seen people use it twice in a row. u can also use it to knock people out of the stages. 
It seem to me that he cannot be attacked during this spell

Message 4 of 12 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 20, 2013

Kratos-Winning wrote:

Im not sure what the spell is called. Im pretty sure it cost less then 75 mana, as ive seen people use it twice in a row. u can also use it to knock people out of the stages. 

It does cost 75 mana, and at rank 3 you get 2 uses. It is EXTREMELY broken, ecspecially since if you stun somebody as they activate it, they can get right back up and get a health fountain becuse it knocks you back after it stops.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 12 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Sep 20, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:

Kratos-Winning wrote:

It does cost 75 mana, and at rank 3 you get 2 uses. It is EXTREMELY broken, ecspecially since if you stun somebody as they activate it, they can get right back up and get a health fountain becuse it knocks you back after it stops.

Is there anything Zeus has that's actually useful that you don't consider broken? He's far less broken than Poseidon and I don't think I've ever seen you complain about him. I have seen you complain about Zeus' Olympus Armor, Sword of Zeus, Relic of Ascepius, Reckoning of Zeus, Olympic Judgment, and probably more that I can't remember ATM. Not trying to start sh!t, it just seems like you're not being very fair when it comes to Zeus/Poseidon. 

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 6 of 12 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

I don't know what Jordan is talking about. I've been red halo'd plenty of times while casting OJ and the other player gets away before i recover because the lightning is shooting the ground, then grapples me.

At OP OJ is Zeus' weakest spell in terms of just sheer damage output. if he's do 70% damage you need to wear some armor with ER

Message 7 of 12 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 20, 2013
the only thing that's broken about it is the fact that it stays active if red halo'd, and the silence on contact, other than that it's fine.

Poseidon has some broken things to, Resilience shouldn't heal while in red state, Blade regents to much magic (should be 10, not 20 magic per orb) Maul is broken, cooldowns don't double,and the shield is annoying with delay square. Cloak's magic regen should be reduced to Id say 20 or 30 magic, not 50.

Message 8 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Sep 20, 2013

The silencing is needed on OJ. If not the player would just use their item get behind the caster and have his way with him. If OJ could be aimed by the player with the right stick then yeah it could get away with out the silence, but otherwise the caster is too vulnerable.

Message 9 of 12 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Sep 20, 2013
it can still silence, but not on contact

Message 10 of 12 (232 Views)
0 Likes