Apr 09 2013
By: SirCrush Wastelander 869 posts
Accepted Solution

Zeus Magic Exploit - Unconfirmed?

[ Edited ]
15 replies 303 views Edited Apr 9, 2013

First let me put this guy on blast: "theyknowBAY"

Just played a match with him and he literally spammed Olympic Judgment. 2, sometimes 3 in a row. Like did it, then immediately activated again, then again...

I am not sure HOW this is pulled off but it is a confirmed exploit. THat is not possible. He never grabbed a chest or got a kill or did anything else before spamming this, just spammed it.

I would like the Devs to look into this. And perhaps issue that guy a ban. After we called him on his cheat, he sent vulgar PSN msgs to me. I understand he was frustrated because despite using this exploit, he still lost both matches before we backed out to let him cheat on someone else.

Message 1 of 16 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: Zeus Magic Exploit - Confirmed

Apr 9, 2013
Zeus isnt a popular god so its not tht bad and ppl use his vortex thunder move anyway lol
Message 2 of 16 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 9, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

First let me put this guy on blast: "theyknowBAY"

Just played a match with him and he literally spammed Olympic Judgment. 2, sometimes 3 in a row. Like did it, then immediately activated again, then again...

I am not sure HOW this is pulled off but it is a confirmed exploit. THat is not possible. He never grabbed a chest or got a kill or did anything else before spamming this, just spammed it.

I would like the Devs to look into this. And perhaps issue that guy a ban. After we called him on his cheat, he sent vulgar PSN msgs to me. I understand he was frustrated because despite using this exploit, he still lost both matches before we backed out to let him cheat on someone else.

He was most likely using the Relic of Asclepius (rank 3) where his magic regenerates super fast if his health is low. That on top of already having some magic is devestating. So I don't think he was cheating.

photo TonyDanzaClan.jpg
Message 3 of 16 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 9, 2013

His health was not low...you MAY be right. But the rate this guy was using it was INSANELY fast...4 in the course of about 30 seconds between me and my partner. It felt wrong...

Message 4 of 16 (277 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 9, 2013
actually wasnt a cheat the relic that is used for magic gain is upon kill chest spawn and "MAGIC USE"! So he uses it he can gain magic back sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt deal with it
Message 5 of 16 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Apr 9, 2013

sorry to tell you buddy but there is no exploit my first hoice was Zeus and have been using him since release day, and I you want to know the truth there is no exploit there is 2 possible ways to do this but im pretty sure I know which thing this player used

1.  Relic of Asclepius (rank 3) which is not likley 

2.  Relic of Chance (rank 3) which he most likely used with this relic you can gain 50+ magic for using magic so thats probably why, at one point I did magic at least 7 times in a row from this thing it is so amazing when you lucky

p.s. I hate when people put Zeus on blast he is already least used just allow him, we have bigger problems to deal with like matchmaking, and being able to stay in a match without the host quitting......

Message 6 of 16 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 9, 2013

who8thechicken wrote:
actually wasnt a cheat the relic that is used for magic gain is upon kill chest spawn and "MAGIC USE"! So he uses it he can gain magic back sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt deal with it

Again the rate he used it doesn't make sense. He gets 50, not 75. And it was constantly. The guy could walk around and just use it at will...I am telling you something is fishy here. I have tried that loadout plus the one that gives magic on low health and could not replicate what this guy was doing.

I shall try some more.

Message 7 of 16 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2297 posts

Apr 9, 2013

It sounds more like Relic of Chance was coming up with triple 7's.

Message 8 of 16 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

Re: Zeus Magic Exploit - Unconfirmed?

Apr 9, 2013

relic of chance can give uu magic on magic use kill chest etc ive used magic 4 tymes in a row before it can be done .

Message 9 of 16 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Re: Zeus Magic Exploit - Unconfirmed?

Apr 9, 2013
if you have the item that gains you some life + magic when you're really low on health, you can do that with the relic if Asclepius. I can pull 3 in a tow at my level 30 with magic maxed out, and with a little wait, I can pull a fourth.
Message 10 of 16 (215 Views)
0 Likes