Aug 01 2013
By: xDC-RaasClaatx Wastelander 758 posts

Zeus Isn't Play 4 fun

3 replies 175 views Edited Aug 1, 2013

I like to mess around with my gears and stuff going butt naked with hy hades or ares and whoop @ss...but this is just impossible with Zeus, its like if i dont' go full sweaty build with my Zeus then I'll either have to fight flawlessly to win my matches, and thats very tiring most of the time it gets 3 to 3 and i end up losing because i get impatient. Zeus's base elemtnal power should start at 20% lol, and thats only fair if you ask me, no amount of elemental resist should nullify Zeus's magics because thats just not fair. I'm venting btw so don't take this as a judgement of character its just super frustrating being a Zeus main, and having to always play your best to win. There's no fun in the class anymore. Unless you go around spamming roz, but even that can easily be snuffed out by 1 combo lol.

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Zeus Isn't Play 4 fun

Aug 1, 2013
Use no helmet, gladiator upper, and python lower with cronos blade. I did pretty good with that setup before I ascended. I also did full Perseus armor with spear of hermes and actually beat an ascended ares lol
Message 2 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Aug 1, 2013
But you had to use chalce, roz, and blade, sword, maul, or blade of chronos to win. If you beat an ascended ares without any of those weapons then you played against garbage, or ran and spammed the whole time. which is definitely not fun
Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Aug 1, 2013
1. I don't run around and spam 2. Im assuming that the guy I beat with the spear wasn't very good but still

What's wrong with the cronos blade? As my setup was for PA and CD, I also switched between roz and lightning storm. Chalice I do use because it gives help back. I really don't like using magic that much
Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes