Highlighted
Jan 14 2013
By: Joe_W-UK Treasure Hunter 5715 posts

ZEUS (U mug!)

5 replies 133 views Edited Jan 14, 2013

So what is that power that Zeus players can use when they have an electric orb protecting them from damage?... They can use this AND the electric storm slam.. I would have thought this was overpowered! What they called? The worst of players seem to get kills even when using this (when u can tell that by the way the physically fight, they are just lame)

Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Message 1 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: ZEUS (U mug!)

Jan 14, 2013
Yes the worst players are the best with Zeus because of obvious reasons that's why I'm strictly Ares Champ takes skill to win.
Message 2 of 6 (124 Views)
Wastelander
787 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

The "electric orb" is an item Zeus players can use, it only last for 2.5 seconds but they are invulnerable for that period, so back off for a bit untill it runs out. I can see if they are in a tight situation they will use their item and magic. B

Message 3 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Yes the worst players are the best with Zeus because of obvious reasons that's why I'm strictly Ares Champ takes skill to win.

Avtually more than skill is how you read your opponent, specially if it's Zeus, most players abuse magic a lot! lol.

Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5715 posts

Jan 14, 2013

So i tried the zeus warrior and upgraded him but I just don't enjoy it as much.. It seems I actually can't be good with a character that is easy to be good with.. I'll stick to Ares with Ares blade, L1 TRI holddddd... The best Smiley Tongue I can take or leave the magic to be honest! Slashing all the way!

Joe_w-uk Trophy Card
Message 5 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Joe_W-UK wrote:

So i tried the zeus warrior and upgraded him but I just don't enjoy it as much.. It seems I actually can't be good with a character that is easy to be good with.. I'll stick to Ares with Ares blade, L1 TRI holddddd... The best Smiley Tongue I can take or leave the magic to be honest! Slashing all the way!

i feel the same as you but instead of sword i prefer the hammer either barbarian or ares hammer

0 Likes