Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 19 2013
By: Lien4ever Splicer 71 posts
Accepted Solution

ZEUS MAGIC NEEDS TO BE NERFED

17 replies 227 views Edited Apr 19, 2013
hoy guys and girls Zeus magic needs to be nerfed drastically and I haven met a single person not using him its just magic magic and L1 square and triangle all the way no skill at all and I am fk fed up:-/ if u look at ares he is really balanced and so r hades because he has no df just raw strength so but I hope junk and others do agree because its not fun fighting when everyone r zeus
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: ZEUS MAGIC NEEDS TO BE NERFED

Apr 19, 2013
Well, it doesn't need to be nerfed... It's fine as it is. The game is quite balanced.

Every allegiance have powers and weaknesses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Apr 19, 2013

i also dont understand why everyone is crying for the mage to be nerfed were supposed to use magic if its that anoying throw a little ele risist into your build trust me it works

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Yeah, there are many scrubs in the forums :smileytongue:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 19, 2013
for the first I do not cry for the 2nd I maxed zeus myself and he was so boring because u NEVER lose all in all he is too powerful and when he does his lightning wrath u lose over 50% health thats BS
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 19, 2013
the mp beta was balanced and now is not so what can they do to fix this ;-) btw czeuch I am not a scrub I win my fights with skill and timing and thats a FACTB-)
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Well, you must be VERY good or you didn't face good players yet. You mentioned that you never lost a match, so you went from lvl 1 to lvl 30 without losing with Zeus??

Quite unbelievable. But you're probably a great player, because only a great player could accomplish this fact.

Well, I don't use lightning storm with Zeus. I use Reckoning of Zeus. If I go for glass cannon build, it also takes 50% of health. A combo from Hades or Ares will also do the same...

So... It's all the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Apr 19, 2013
sry for the misunderstanding I meant when I got him maxed with everything in other words lv30 then u lose rarely but u r right hades magic does major dmg but zeus magic u get stunned and cant get out of
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Its funny. Demolished some guys last night, they called for a rematch, they went all Zeus like it's their secret weapon. Demolished em again, Needless to say they all ragequit before match is over. Zeus might beat the beginners but against a good player it's all down to skill. All gods are OP like someone else posted
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Apr 19, 2013

you guys say the games balanced HAHAHAHHA the OP is right. Play 2v2 double zeus and have them both have the lightining ball of death. It is unbeatable if they coordinate their attacks. Stupid Bro- "Well why dont you use break out thats what its for"..... WRONG the silence from the spell means you cant breakout. So even if you do stack Elemental Resistance all they have to do is square square square you to death or use a weapon special. AND ALL HIS MAGIC HAS INVINCIBILITY FRAMES. If he gets them all gods should get them. Oh and wait the ball of death only cost 50 magic. Do you realize how easy it is for a double zeus team to get 50 magic. You will see atleast 15 lighting balls of death before match end ATLEAST. OP dont let these so called pros bash you. You are more than correct that zeuses magic needs to be checked. Single player it is fine but as far as 2v2 its close to gamebreaking.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (151 Views)