Sackboy
522 posts

Re: Y cerberus blade so popular now?

Jun 25, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

ForbiddenBuddah wrote:

DelSol-97- wrote:

A friend and I went against 2 Poseidons in a 2v2. Godly War armor, Cerberus Blade, Relic of resilience and the wonderful bubble. That my friends, is not an enjoyable fight.

I don't know buddy, we had fun lol Smiley LOL
Of course you realize im joking... But my representation of how they feel is pretty spot on, I bet lol

When I say it not enjoyable, I more mean its not comptetive nor fun. Just a bunch of players jumping around, waiting for their specials so they can get an easy jump slice in. Running away for their relic of resilience to charge. Many seem to not want to work for their kills. Gets to be a bit boring but that's just me venting Smiley Happy

No i understand completely what your saying. I ran into my first jumper the other day and it was pretty cheep in my opinion. Now all us serious player have to put our heads together and figure a way to stop these fu*kers lol we can do it!

Message 31 of 42 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

Jun 25, 2013
I saw that coming. I figured since you spend more time on these forums, refreshing your browser every 5 seconds looking to post and criticize everyone on this forum, that you'd realize I kindly left out a letter. If text offends you seek therapy. Don't try to claim cyber bullying either Smiley Happy Hop off the pedestal and on the game once in awhile or go attempt to moderate somewhere else with your false sense of authority.
Message 32 of 42 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 25, 2013

mrvlrdr101 wrote:
Persephone's charm is a bad item for Hades? Lol! It's his best item! Instantly resets cooldown and grants unlimited uses. Think about it. Combo that with the Hephaestus and Helios hammers at about 35% phy and ele damage. Yeah that's bloody terrible.

it's not a bad item, but it's really bad against human players, at least in Asia. Basically, u get almost instant cooldown! that's all. No buff, no escape! And u sort of give yourself away with that item. I've never been beaten by anyone using Pershephone's charm. And very rarely I've seen anyone get killed by it. Mostly the users are killed within 30 secs.

The way I see it, in Asia, No one with decent experience ever fear Persephone's charm. With Cerberus or not

Message 33 of 42 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
522 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Brian_86dec wrote:
I saw that coming. I figured since you spend more time on these forums, refreshing your browser every 5 seconds looking to post and criticize everyone on this forum, that you'd realize I kindly left out a letter. If text offends you seek therapy. Don't try to claim cyber bullying either Smiley Happy Hop off the pedestal and on the game once in awhile or go attempt to moderate somewhere else with your false sense of authority.

Thats right! put me in my place Smiley LOL Look at you go
I dont think of you as a cyber bully, if anything your my hero, standing up to my tom foolery and whatnot.
Man i wish i was more like you lol Smiley LOL

l.jpg

Message 34 of 42 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Message 35 of 42 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

Well I think the reason why the cerberus blade got so popular now is,cause of it´s burning damage that it´s doing on you.

Which decimate your´re health,and killing you softly.Smiley Very Happy

But anyway I have to agree with ThCide,as actually no weapon is OP and as to quote somebody who wrote it before here in the forum:

"Each weapon can be strong and deadly in the right hands".

Which is the truth as for e.g. I can also not play with the lance of Hades,like maybe other players can as for me this weapon just sucks or lets said it´s just to weak.

Anyway I´am also tired about always hearing people complaing about each and everything,instead of just playing the game for fun.

Message 36 of 42 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 25, 2013
bring the lance if u think there'll be poseidons in enemy team! bring Death wail too if available! U'll see the Lance shines.
be prepared to take off as Hades hit hard but he's soft like a teddy bear!
Message 37 of 42 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Jun 25, 2013

its only OP because of the fact that when they do L1 square it breaks your block and they can use it so much and so often. i think the cerberus blade should only be for ares since it uses fire or it should change depending on your allegiance. same thing with the hep hammer it should be only for zeus or change depening on the allegience. then the problems would be fixed or atleast more enoyable because seeing a hades player with unlimited hep hammer cooldown with the lighting effect is just like dam this sucks. same goes for spear of phobos should only be for hades and so on.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
459 posts

Jun 25, 2013
In the words of Mr. Mackey. MmmmmKayyyy...
Message 39 of 42 (84 Views)
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

i found the aries class best to use cerberus blade its L1 square is treated as a heavy easy to juggle.Also its range and with aries it dosen't take much so you dont need to even be good at juggling just the basic square square square follow up will finish them or nearly finish them very op with godly war armour of aries.

Message 40 of 42 (74 Views)
0 Likes