Jun 15 2013
By: AirJordan73 Fender Bender 3413 posts

XP boosts.

1 replies 105 views Edited Jun 15, 2013
Ok, So I was on the PS store today browsing God of War Ascension DLC items, and thought to clear up a problem on one of te other threads, that I would read the description on one of the XP boosts a second time, to make sure I understand it for future reference. Anyways, I see that they mention a 10x and 4x MP boost in the description, but I do not see any for sale. I am just curious, although I would get a 4x to help boost my ascended Ares,Zeus,and Poseidon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: XP boosts.

Jun 15, 2013

AirJordan73 wrote:
Ok, So I was on the PS store today browsing God of War Ascension DLC items, and thought to clear up a problem on one of te other threads, that I would read the description on one of the XP boosts a second time, to make sure I understand it for future reference. Anyways, I see that they mention a 10x and 4x MP boost in the description, but I do not see any for sale. I am just curious, although I would get a 4x to help boost my ascended Ares,Zeus,and Poseidon

I guess you're asking Gypsy or Tank?  Not much any of us can tell you.  Boosts beyond 2x xp aren't on the store yet.  I'm sure they will be at a later date.  I don't like the idea of any of it, but that's another debate.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)
0 Likes