Apr 02 2013
By: Watanabe_ugo Wastelander 729 posts

Why quit at the end of the game?

6 replies 159 views Edited Apr 2, 2013

It happen to me today 3 times

My team was about to win in 2 of those in Favor of the Gods (and losing 1 by alot XD) and when the score is near 8000 or even when the scoreboard is shown  I get the disconection host message, I am think the host left the game at the very end

I don't get it, there are no stats of Win/Loss ratio so why? You even lose all your match XP by quitting 

Or is this another glitch of the game :/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Re: Why quit at the end of the game?

Apr 2, 2013
I think the host left or was disconnected, so host migration is very urgent because this kind of situation is really frustrating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 2 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I cant level up in 2 v 2 people keep quitting because Im beating them so bad. I guess it dosent help my taunt is laughter. But this needs to get fixed somehow I wasted the last hour playing for nothing since you get no experience when the host quits.

Message 3 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Apr 2, 2013

That's why should be a penalization for who left the match,like a prestige/elite mode that you can reach just with a certain amount of points...that if you left the match you can't  reach because you lose a lot of points :smileyvery-happy:

----------

----------
Message 4 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6552 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Same thread different forum!
Message 5 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Most players don't leave the match most players get disconnected.

I've been in several matches where it shows player left when in fact they were disconnected.

It's happened to me on more than 1 occasion.

So there should not be a penalty for that when it wasn't players fault

Message 6 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

NemesisN4sir wrote:

Most players don't leave the match most players get disconnected.

I've been in several matches where it shows player left when in fact they were disconnected.

It's happened to me on more than 1 occasion.

So there should not be a penalty for that when it wasn't players fault

I'm heartless, so I say penalize them all.  if they learn to set up a router properly it wouldn't happen.  I'm sick of the state of most "gaming" connections these days.  They are woefully inadequate and consoles certainly don't want to make their customer base angry, so they allow ridiculous ping and connection standards that have no business being in a multiplayer environment.  Unless you're playing Minesweeper ... or a turn-based RPG - something that reaction time really doesn't matter.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 7 of 7 (85 Views)
0 Likes