Mar 21 2013
By: Flint_Prophet Wastelander 674 posts

Why isn't SSM addressing the reward problems/aberrancies?

3 replies 177 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

I have seen multiple threads about the RotW reward XP boosters and how they are not working...I have yet to redeem my code and this already bothers me. SSM never addressed (to my knowledge) why the Collector's Edition advertised a "48 hour XP booster" and the fact that many people, like myself, only got a 24 hour booster.

This is just lame. Leveling up isn't the be all end all, but I was pretty irked when I was informed that I had redeemed a 24 hour booster with the purchase of my CE, when I had only seen in multiple places prior to release that it would be 48 hours. And now not only does there seem to be a variable in the RotW reward XP booster, people are reporting consistently that it doesn't work.

And SSM seems to be on radio silence on this issue. Which exacerbates frustration from us.

To a lesser concern, it's also pretty lame that people are reporting that all the weapons are merely skins that behave like existing weapons.

Message 1 of 4 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
739 posts

Re: Why isn't SSM addressing the reward problems/aberrancies?

Mar 21, 2013
I'm with you sir! I bought the collector's edition and was pretty **bleep** that the 48 hour XP booster was only 24 hours. That's just false advertising period. They definitely need to rectify that situation or they may have legal action taken against them.

As for the ROTW stuff, we have the same concerns. I thought we may be getting multiple codes because not everyone achieved a LVL 8 rank and were rewarded with the Champions Hammer. This whole "one" code thing has really screwed up the DLC to this game to say the least. This wasn't well thought out. Combine this with the various other problems that multiplayer is having and GOWA is having a shaky start to MP is an under statement.
Message 2 of 4 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Mar 21, 2013
It's just annoying that they've been generally communicative about other things and not this...false advertising, glitchy rewards...very unprofessional that they completely ignore it.
Message 3 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

Mar 21, 2013

This is a case of sweeping issues under the rug, and at this point you can't walk on the carpet because there are a bunch of dead bodies under it.

Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)