Splicer
46 posts

Re: Why do you fight?

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

I pledged to Ares/Mars.

As the some of the Trojans immigrated to Italy, we created the newly forged Roman Empire. I pledged to Mars to not only expand the great empire, but to take revenge on the Greeks who were winning the Trojan War. Not only that, but now Mars has granted me an opportunity to annihilate the Spartans, history's most glorious losers, once and for all. All hail the Roman Empire!

Message 31 of 65 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Oh hey I found that page.  Screenshotted it (I may need it for my portfolio later)
SwordHero1 wrote:

As the some of the Trojans immigrated to Italy, we created the newly forged Roman Empire. I pledged to Mars to not only expand the great empire, but to take revenge on the Greeks who were winning the Trojan War. Not only that, but now Mars has granted me an opportunity to annihilate the Spartans, history's most glorious losers, once and for all. All hail the Roman Empire!

Excuse me?  History's most glorious LOSERS?  To the depths of Tartarus with you!

Message 32 of 65 (196 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Mar 17, 2013
No one I use all if thim
Message 33 of 65 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Mar 17, 2013

They lost at the Battle of Thermopylae, alsojames. So yea, losers.

Message 34 of 65 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 18, 2013

War gives way to peace. The storm always blows itself out. Even death can be cheated. But the sea? The sea goes on forever. You might believe you know its depths but you can never truly understand it.

There are warning signs when a storm approaches. Battles are won by strategy. The end goes for all of us... it is certain. But the sea? The waves are restless, changing from violent to calm without warning.

Death snuffs out life. The lightning bolt destroys. War only breeds more war.  But the sea? The sea gives. Life began in the sea. The sea provides food and water. It cleans away the filth and leaves everything pure.

Wars can be prevented. Storms avoided. Death postponed. But the sea? You can not stop the sea.

Glory to Posidon

Message 35 of 65 (178 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I pledge myself to Poseidon

"As a child i was raised by my father on the sea as he was a fisherman, just as his father was to him. Our family has always known the sea...you could call us Watermen. On a normal day (at sea) a shark was caught between 2 rocks suffocating for air due to lack of movement. Knowing full well freeing this shark could result to my own death I felt the need to jump in and free it. I used a log to part the 2 rocks and the shark shot off like a bullet, only then to circle around and head straight at me at full speed, teeth gnashing. I knew this was the end for me. jus when the cold breath of the shark hit my throat it stopped in its tracks and right behind me was the god of the seas!! "You ave been chosen, I have been watching you for years young warrior and with such a kind deed you bestowed upon my children, I shall grant you power over ur enemies with the might of the Seven Seas"

I should be a writer Smiley Wink

Message 36 of 65 (168 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Lord Hades will have as much souls he wants in exchange for the quenching of my bloodlust Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 65 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I have chosen the Poseidon Reason being  well verse character. Damage and healing factors along with alley boost skills.  Plus when your in a crazy fight with 3vs 2 its nice to use your godly ally gifts to give your side that little extra boost.  Also everyone seems to always be picking the Aries. WATER OUTS FIRE PEEPS. 

Message 38 of 65 (151 Views)
Sackboy
527 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I fight because I am the mortal, modern-day descendant to Kratos. I feel nothing but pain and suffering and all those around will feel is infinite strife, torment and vengeance.

Did I mention that I can stare a **bleep** down like Medusa?

Don't come for me lessers!
Message 39 of 65 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
88 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

To bring the glory of Bikini Bottom once more, since Bob could retreive Poseidon's crown.

Message 40 of 65 (143 Views)