Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Re: Who believes the single player campaign will be better then GOW3??????

Jan 14, 2013

Yes

Message 11 of 14 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Just--Tank wrote:

I DO!

You give me hope! lol

Message 12 of 14 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1279 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I'm not excited about the SP at all, just seems like they're making another GoW game "just because."

Love the MP though.

This is probably because they've barely shown or said anything about it, you can't get excited for what you know almost nothing about. I have little doubt that it will be great, I have yet to play a GOW game (including the psp games) that wasn't good. My only worry is that the single player suffers in length because of the MP, GOW games aren't the longest to begin with, they're around a 10 hour playthrough, a little longer on harder modes. GOW2 was a perfect length imo, about 14 hours for a first playthrough.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 13 of 14 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Ascension's story is going to be about the same length that GoW III was. I read an article about that. I was worried about that too because there are many games out there that have a short campaign due to their mp. I have really enjoyed each story from every GoW title, & I'm REALLY looking forward to Ascension. It's gonna be great seeing Ares on the PS3. I'm also kinda glad they made the demo really short. I just wanted a taste of what iz in store for the sp..the Elephantaurs are crazy!! I can't wait to see if they have any other new enemies to fight. Looking forward to picking up the Collector's Edition on 3/12..& putting that Kratos statue next to my replica of Pandora's box & the Blade of Chaos I got from BudK

Message 14 of 14 (83 Views)
0 Likes