Jun 08 2013
By: SILVERX200 Gaming Beast 2121 posts

When will it end?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 274 views Edited Jun 8, 2013

I played one of the worst matches ever. We barely won, but for three stage rounds in a row one of these players on the Spartan team went from invincible (no damage/no lifebar/no magic bar), to Cerebrus Blade exploiting while he never ran out of magic or item use availability. Their team only ever switched one player in all those rounds.

He's a Poseidon player with the beginning name of both a brand of lighters and razors.

Here's some crappy pictures of what was going on with my short-staffed team during the last round. I didn't get to take a picture of the final score board as you have barely any time to view it. The word jargon was originally on my name when the stage started but I didn't move and it attached itself to someone else and I stayed clear the whole match after. 

No one on my team was using the God Glitch but all of us has a really difficult time hurting the players on the opposite team.

GOWA1.jpgGOWA2.jpgGOWA3.jpg

I don't have my computer right now so I'm using someone elses. Hopefully these came through clear enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
783 posts

Re: When will it end?

Jun 8, 2013
All I see is lag...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Jun 8, 2013

if it happens again try to take a video

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

this thing happened to me exactly like this before. It's most likely a bug or glitch. It's similar to the case when u get the enemy in your team.
Anyway, I'm surprised u weren't get disconnected. It's rare, I think. Only got it once.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I know one of the guys your talking about and honestly he does not use a god glitch. I normally play under the name swat8377 but got tired of going nowhere after 40. The allegiance picture showing a different class is a glitch that has happened to me as well. On my screen only the symbols show all the time and rarely is there text saying what class they are but when it does it is sometimes wrong. The lighter guy is a friend who is just good at this game. Also Ive read some of your posts about people exploiting the god glitch and have run into one myself. I agree wholeheartedly that anyone using these exploits should be stopped in the name of fairness . (Rymes with savin)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2724 posts

Jun 8, 2013

^ godglitch has nothing to do with it's just a bug of some kind it has happend to me to once

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Jun 8, 2013
w t f with the nicknames?? why so long?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11076 posts

Jun 8, 2013

this happened to me only i was the "blank" on the team. it showed me as if the game forgot i was participating

IMG_20130516_134927.jpg

we had 4 on our team......1 guy got melded with catalinao and i basically got erased from the game :smileytongue: nothing i did counted and i couldnt do much XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Same here no alter no damage just chests and specials

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2121 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Things like this happening should be insight into how the God Glitch is able to work. The game is rolling classes like a raffle machine as you're playing because it can't keep track.

No one in that session was playing as Zeus, and I wasn't really paying enough attention to see if anyone was God Glitching using Zeus abilities on the other team. We were just a 3 player team with the weird text glitch.

SSM really has a mountain of issues to sort through and I don't think their studio alone is capable of fixing them. You need to call the exterminators.

The continuation of strange things occuring during the sessions before that just show that the glitches will keep changing as you change stages.

As for recording video, all I have is my phone and I'd have to set up a table and try to record every match I play. That's a lot of wasted time just hoping I've recorded a new or re-occuring issue. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (130 Views)
0 Likes