May 16 2013
By: DJMadCow Uncharted Territory 1355 posts

What would your armor set be like?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 470 views Edited May 16, 2013

Hephaestus has noticed your prowess in battle, champion. He would like to immortalize you by crafting an armor set that bears your name. Your set will now join the ranks of the other mythological heroes such as Perseus, Orion, Odysseus, and Achilles. He wants your input on how to design it. So....

a) what do you want your armor set to look like?

b) like the other mythological heroes sets, the armor will emphasize 2 stats. Which 2 stats will you choose for yours?

For the "DJMadCow Armor", I think the color scheme would be black and white, with a similar appearance to the Dairy B@stard costume from GoW1... except with sunglasses on the cow head and more attitude lol.

For the 2 stats, I think I'd choose either CD and PA or perhaps EA and ED. Can't decide between these 2 combos... just surprise me Hephaestus.

gow dairy.jpg

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 1 of 11 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Re: What would your armor set be like?

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

Great idea for a topic but I think a better name for your armor (if I may offer a suggestion) would be Armor of the Mad Cow.

The Armor of Damian would be black and red. Crafted from onyx in the Flame of Olympus and similar to the Skorpian Armor design, but it would offer more coverage and have shorter blades/spikes in more useful places (shoulders, forearms, lower legs).

For the complete set at rank 3, you'd get +60 EP and +60 PR.

Intended for use with Ares allegiance (since I'm a bit of pyro).

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 2 of 11 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 16, 2013
I think that my armor could be like Kratos' armor in GoW 2 at the start of game (God of War armor). It would be crimson black.

The stats would be high PA and low PR and low ER, similar to battle armor.

That's for Ares.

For Zeus... That's though. But something like a golden armor with silver details. One of the shoulders could have Zeus' face. The forearm armor could be in lightning shapes.

The belt could be a lightning as well.

For the greaves, I think a dual layer steel gold and silver. As for the helm, it could be a full helm with 2 lightnings pointing at each other, showing the champion's eyes, nove and mouth/chin only.

Stats: EA and PR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 3 of 11 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

May 16, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:

Great idea for a topic but I think a better name for your armor (if I may offer a suggestion) would be Armor of the Mad Cow.

Yeah that does sound better, I approve Smiley Happy.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 4 of 11 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

May 16, 2013
Rofl Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 11 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

LMFAO I luv thisSmiley LOL

*BUMPS*

DJ- I would like to not just describe it but also design my own personal armor concept and throw it up on here, R u cool with thatSmiley Tongue

BTW you got some great ideas dude, I luv reading your threads my man

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 6 of 11 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11781 posts

May 17, 2013

Mine would be a shining set of metal plate armor with a blue glow and similar blue lines to the tats on poseidons body from gow3. it would have phys resist and elem power. This would be a legitimate version of poseidons war armor since our current set makes us look like drag queens lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 11 (389 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

"Spartan Hoplite Armor"

Rank 1 stats  -  Phy. attack inc. 5% / Phy. ressist inc. 2% / Cooldown reduction 2%

Rank 2 stats  -  Phy. attack inc. 6% / Phy. ressist inc. 3% / Cooldown reduction 3%

Rank 3 stats  -  Phy. attack inc. 7% / Phy. ressist inc. 4% / Cooldown reduction 4%

Concept of how it should look like:

HopliteHoplite2Hoplite3

Message 8 of 11 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 17, 2013

Honestly, I want my armor to just be a cardboard box; nothing special or drawn on on lik ethe cosume in Ghost of Sparta. It would be called The Armor of **bleep**-All. The stats would be plus 1,000 on every single stat.  Yes I would be invincible but that's my dream costume right now.

Message 9 of 11 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 18, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

Mine would be a shining set of metal plate armor with a blue glow and similar blue lines to the tats on poseidons body from gow3. it would have phys resist and elem power. This would be a legitimate version of poseidons war armor since our current set makes us look like drag queens lol

LMAO P4E, I thought the same **bleep** thing, nthing but a bunch of  RuPauls running around

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 10 of 11 (340 Views)
0 Likes