Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 18 2013
By: Sparrow-Hawk Uncharted Territory 1766 posts

What's next?

[ Edited ]
14 replies 291 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

Jump slicers, World Weapons discarders, I-frame users, and ganging up taggers. I wonder what's next for the new generation type of "abusers"?

But guys, you all prepare for Elite to confront meaning you'll have to face certain new type of "abusers" in the future? I truly am prepared as hell and excited to give them... My sweet punishments!

I'm not afraid of all of you. If even I lose alot but I got few kills at least then I'm still proud of my kills as a warrior!

Message 1 of 15 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: What's next?

Apr 18, 2013
For the glory of Helghan!

wait... wrong game.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 15 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Apr 18, 2013
jump slice "abuse" hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahaahahahaha
Message 3 of 15 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Jump slicers > easy to evade/fight back

World weapons discarders > just run from them they'll not bother to waste time of the world weapon most of the time

The last 2 ones might be troublesome so now and then.

Message 4 of 15 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Apr 18, 2013
The only thing abused is inexperience.
Message 5 of 15 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Remotei wrote:
The only thing abused is inexperience.

They'll eventually become experienced in it but still beatable.

It's good to see those messages claimed they were dealt very well!

Message 6 of 15 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Bringing my old topic back, I'm curious.

Any signs of new next generation of "abusers"?

Message 7 of 15 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 27, 2013

If you know the jump slice move, than you know avoid it, or make it to your advantage. You just simply block/parry or evade it. :smileyhappy:
I think it is part of the comboing with the sword, like the "jump stabbing" with the spear...
I rather like when the enemy use complex combos in the fight whith the sword, or with spear (from "this is madness" video) or or with hammer (from "get hammered" video), than magic spamming and world weapon  using... -.-"

So I agree with this "World Weapons discarders, I-frame users, and ganging up taggers" these are pretty annoying stuffs.

Message 8 of 15 (184 Views)
Wastelander
869 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

Bringing my old topic back, I'm curious.

Any signs of new next generation of "abusers"?

Reckoning of Zeus...seeing less Gladiator Hammers lately, which is nice. But still, Reckoning abusers everywhere, thinking it's skill and not an overpowered magic giving them their epic killstreaks :smileytongue:

Message 9 of 15 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I rarely see other gladiator hammer users, let alone one that can use it effectively. Most people i come across use one of the following:  hades swords / ares swords / Sword of Zeus / spear of poseidon.

Message 10 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes