This. THIS.

Yup pretty much of this.

Message 11 of 13 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: What makes you come back for more?

Apr 19, 2013

For me its how every game is different.  In 8FFA for example:  sometimes its just a  bloodbath, other times it turns into a rush for the objectives......and then a bloodbath, and other times everyone HAS TO GET THE CYCLOPS SPEAR NO MATTER WHAT!

Add in the different gameplay for each alliance, endless loadoads that suit different playstyles, and its win win all around.

Message 12 of 13 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Re: What makes you come back for more?

Apr 19, 2013

Hmm, I don't know why I keep coming back.  The challenge for one.  And before all of the MLG-pro type guys come in, I mean the challenge of not using 1-chain-kill combos / infinites / juggling and still coming out the victor.

Another reason is it's God of War against other people, something I've wanted ever since I first played the original God of War.   What else is there like this in the multiplayer market?   I've heard Anarchy Reigns has similarities, but I haven't played it yet.

Ascension multiplayer is just a cool game that I love in spite of its flaws.

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 13 of 13 (63 Views)
0 Likes