Jan 11 2013
By: vitorbellini First Son 4 posts

What is the Objective in Favor of Gods arena

2 replies 218 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I'm wondering that, since some matches I can get ZERO points in that criteria, and I still can't figure out how to get the objective points in this arena. It's not the flying arrows, neither the kills

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Re: What is the Objective in Favor of Gods arena

Jan 11, 2013
I believe it's from opening chests, collecting magic/life when they spawn as well as using the world weapons. Not 100% sure though... I figured the objective points came from things that you did during the match which were NON-kills. Again this is just a guess...

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: What is the Objective in Favor of Gods arena

Jan 11, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:
I believe it's from opening chests, collecting magic/life when they spawn as well as using the world weapons. Not 100% sure though... I figured the objective points came from things that you did during the match which were NON-kills. Again this is just a guess...

Which is sincerily... nonesense. That game mode should be all abaut close combat fights. Chests and that arrow trap are nonesense in that mode. Also the world weapons apawn too often, in my opinion devs should get rid of world weapons at that mode, or simply make the respawn time longer, maybe even longer than in team favor of the gods.

Message 3 of 3 (190 Views)
0 Likes